I need time

Merediths POV:
We just arrived at jesses house and it was late so I went straight to bed.

I woke up the next morning to my phone ringing. I looked at the screen and it read Derek. I ignored it.

It then started buzzzing I checked it and it was Derek.

Derek: please Mer call me. I need to explain.

I need time, why can't anyone understand that.

I heard a knock at the door and it was Jess. "I made you toast and coffee" she placed them on the bedside table.

"Oh no I can't drink coffee" I said.

"Why?"

I completely forgot, she doesn't know I'm pregnant "shit I didn't tell you, I found out yesterday I'm pregnant" I slightly smiled.

"Omg Mer that's amazing" she hugged me. "Why do you look like that, this is good new right?"

"Well I was happy until I saw Derek kissing april"

"I know babe, and don't worry I'm not going to tell you to let him explain. I know you need time to process this situation"

"Thank you"

Caitlyn walked in "Mom, Derek won't stop calling me" she complained sitting on the bed next to me.

"Tell him to go away" I told her.

"I have, I told him to fuck off"

"Caitlyn that's rude" Jess said.

"Does it look like I give a shit. He just broke my moms heart"

"Caitlyn language" I said.

"Mom what do you want me to do about him. He won't stop bugging me"

"Block his number" I sighed and walked out to go get Ellie.

Caitlyns POV:
My mom told me to block Dereks number, but I can't do that I need to know what happened.

My phone started to ring again, it was Derek.

"Omg you picked up" he said.

"Yeah because I want to know what you were thinking"

"It was her, she kissed me and when I realised what was happening I pulled away"

"Well you clearly didn't pull away fast enough"

"Caitlyn please where are yous"

"Boston" I sighed.

"BOSTON, SHE TOOK YOU AND ELLIE TO BOSTON" he screamed down the phone.

"Well I voted for LA but her mind was set on Boston" I tried to make a joke.

"Caitlyn it's not the time for jokes"

"Look Derek she needs time. I'll text you everyday telling you where her heads at. But Derek she came to tell you some big news that I feel you should know, but it's not my place so give her time"

I hung up.

Dereks POV:
Boston there in fucking Boston, I need to fly out and win her back.

But the only place I know where she would be in Boston is near her old hospital. She's probably staying with Jess but I don't know her address and I definitely can't ask caitlyn.

I booked a flight out for tomorrow morning.

The next day - Merediths POV:
Yesterday I just stayed in bed all day with Jess, caitlyn and Ellie, but today I need to do something.

We decided to go back to my old hospital, mass gen.

I woke caitlyn up at 10 and told her to get ready. I'm actually really excited because I haven't seen these people in nearly 3 years.

I just Ellie in a cute little outfit and gave her some strawberries for breakfast.

We all got in the car with Jess and drove to mass gen.

(I need to make up a bunch of random names lol this isn't going to go well)
The first person I saw was ally, she saw me and ran up to me.

"OMG MEREDITH GREY" she shouted as she hugged me, everyone turned to see who was screaming.

"Caitlyn?" She turned to caitlyn clearly questioning if it was her or not.

"Hey ally" they hugged.

"Omg your so gorgeous and tall, you might be taller than Robbie" she laughed.

"So how's life in Seattle?" She asked.

"Mer I need to go change" Jess said.

"Ok" I turned to ally "well as you can see I had a baby and got married"

"It's only been 3 years. God you move fast" she laughed. She turned to caitlyn "so how's your life in Seattle?"

"It's good, I got a boyfriend and a pregnancy scare but it's all good" she joked.

"You had a pregnancy scare, what the hell your 16"

"She was 15 at the time" I mumbled.

"Omg caitlyn"

Caitlyns POV:
I walked away from everyone so I could go to the toilet. After I walked up to peds because I wanted to see Freya (the head of peds).

When I walked into the wing the first person I saw was my moms bitch of a resident Dr Sydney heron. This girl drove me crazy, she was all unicorns and rainbows but in an annoying way.

I tried to walk away but she noticed me "omg caitlyn is that you?" She came to hug me.

I obviously hugged her back not to be rude but I made a face. I saw Freya laughing at me when she saw me hug her.

"Your so big. How old are you now 17?" She laughed.

"16. Erm I need to go but it was good seeing you Sydney" I quickly ran over to freya.

"Omg I've missed you" I hugged her so tight. This older woman saver my life once, well kinda. She took out my appendix when I was 11.

"Ahh your so big. How's your mom?"

"Married, had another baby"

"What Meredith grey is married. I don't believe it" she laughed.

"Want to come see her, and meet my baby sister?" I asked.

"Yeah. Who's she married to?"

"Dr Derek shepherd"

"The famous neuro surgeon?"

"Yep, he adopted me too"

"That's amazing. So how's life in Seattle?"

"Good, I got a boyfriend and I got shot" I laughed.

"What" she stopped walking "you got shot? By who? Why didn't anyone tell me about this?" She asked a bunch of questions.

"Yes I got shot, by my biological father and I don't know why Jess didn't tell you" I responded.

The rest of the day me and my mom caught up with everyone and eventually decided to go home. But as we were walking into the lobby we noticed someone sitting waiting.

"Derek?" I whispered to myself.

Lol again this chapter is shit but I literally had no motivation to write but I wanted you to get a chapter.