Bang!

Johns POV:
It's been nearly a year since I met my daughter, and I hated her. She was a rude bitch just like her mom and don't get me started on that Derek. I mean I should probably like him since he saves my life but he stole my daughter and ex-girlfriend.

I've been drinking most days since I left the hospital, I knew I was an alcoholic but didn't admit it to anyone.

I went to the store one day drunk, I had a plan on how to get back at caitlyn, Meredith and Derek.

I've been watching caitlyn the last couple months trying to figure out her weekly routine. I've noticed every Wednesday after school she goes to the hospital. I knew the day I was putting my plan into action.

I sat outside Caitlyn's school waiting on her coming out, I just wanted to make sure she was going to the hospital.

She started walking in that direction so I drove to the hospital and waited.

It took her around 15 minutes to get to the hospital after I arrived, she walked right in. I decided I should wait a couple minutes as I don't want her seeing me right away.

Caitlyn's POV:
After school I went to the hospital like always, my mom and Derek haven't been ignoring me as much as before but it's still not like it used to be.

The first place I always go to is the day care to see Ellie.

"Hey Ellie-belly" I said picking her up and setting her on my lap. She giggled a bit.

My mom walked in "hey"

"Hi" she picked up Ellie and walked over to the play bit. I was kinda annoyed she took Ellie away from me, but after all she is her daughter.

Johns POV:
I saw Meredith entering the day care, at first I thought yes I can get two in one, but then I thought about all the kids I can't do this in front of them, I'm not that sick.

Caitlyn walked out, I decided not to follow her and get Derek first.

I went up to a tall blonde "can you please tell me where Dr Derek Shepherd is?" I asked nicely, trying to look like a regular guy.

"Look I'm really busy, ask a nurse or something" she said back rudely.

She tried to walk away but I grabbed her wrist "please at least tell me where is office is"

She pulled her wrist away from me "sir I'm a surgeon not a tour guide, ask a nurse" she pissed me off. I got out my gun and shot her right in the head.

She dropped to the floor, blood poring out of her, "dude what the hell" I turned around and saw a guy. I'm pretty sure I've seen him with caitlyn before.

I couldn't let him tell anyone so I shot him too and walked off.

I got in the elevator, another doctor walked in "can you please tell me where Derek shepherd is?" I asked not looking at her.

"Erm I'm not sure, he might be in his office" she responded. When I heard her voice I looked at her, she looked oddly familiar. Then it hit me, Cristina yang I'd seen her walking about with Meredith all the time when I was a patient.

"Could you tell me how to get-" I didn't get to finish my sentence when she interrupted me.

"3rd floor, west wing"

"Thank you" I walked out as we reached the 3rd floor.

Dereks POV:
I was sitting in my office doing paperwork when Lexie ran in covered in blood.

"Lexie what's wrong?" I asked running up to her.

"You learn in med school that a human body holds 5 litres of blood, but you don't realise how much that actually is until you see it" she was rambling so I stopped her.

"Lex what happened?" I said putting my hands on her shoulders.

"Izzies dead, sh-she was shot. There's a shooter in the hospital" she got out crying.

"Stay here" I said running to the chiefs office.

When I was next to the catwalk I saw caitlyn, I grabbed her and pulled her aside.

"Derek, what's going on?" She asked.

"There's a shooter in the hospital, go to my office now Lexies in there" I told her.

"No, I'm staying with you"

"No your not, get to my office NOW"

"Derek I said no" she was determined to stay with me so I let her, why I don't have a fucking clue.

"Where's your mom?" I asked.

"She was in daycare with Ellie" she told me. I nodded

"Where are we going?" She asked.

"To the chiefs office, he needs to call the code and lockdown the hospital" she nodded as I told her.

Shit she doesn't know about izzie, she'll be devastated I decided now isn't the best time to tell her.

We walked over the catwalk, when I heard a familiar voice call me name, I looked up. John.

Johns POV?
I was walking over the catwalk when I saw caitlyn walking with Derek. Perfect.

There was no one else on the catwalk which was unusual but I went with it.

I walked up to them. "Well, well, well Derek shepherd, how have your been" I said hiding my gun so he wouldn't know what I was doing.

Dereks POV:
"John what are you doing here?" I asked pushing caitlyn behind me a little.

"Well I came to see you and caitlyn" he told me.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Revenge" he pulled out a gun and pointed it at me.

"John you don't need to do this" I told him.

"I know I don't need to, but I want to. I can't be Caitlyn's dad if your in the picture"

"You can't be Caitlyn's dad if you kill me and end up in jail" I said.

"I didn't really think about that" he paused "well if I can't be her dad no one can"

I thought he was being a bit dramatic acting like he was in a movie, but I'm pretty sure he's drunk so that explains it.

"I don't want you as a dad, your fucking crazy" caitlyn said coming out from behind me.

"Caitlyn get behind me" I said sternly.

She just walked closer to him "you left, you don't get the right to say your my dad" I grabbed her back.

"Caitlyn don't anger me, I don't want to hurt you, it's Derek I want to hurt" he said. That kinda freaked me out but I made no sudden movement.

"I saved your life" I said the first thing that popped into my mind.

"I didn't ask you to do that" he responded.

"So you would rather be dead" I could tell I was making him more angry.

"Listen John" I said.

"DONT TELL ME TO FUCKING LISTEN" he shot his gun.