John?

I told yall there would be drama.

Merediths POV:
I was in an on-call room with Derek trying to have sex, because these stupid pregnancy hormones always make my horny. Derek clearly wasn't complaining though.

So we were kissing very passionately, he pulled my shirt off when my pager started buzzing.

"Ugh" I moaned as I put my shirt back on. I started crying.

"Are you crying?" Derek asked.

"No" I lied "yes"

"Why?"

"Because when I mad I cry and I'm mad because I can't have sex with you" I complained. He gave me a quick kiss and walked down to the pit.

"What do we got?" I asked walking into trauma room 2.

"John Doe, knocked unconscious, car accident. We need to run full body CT" an intern said.

I walked up to the man and he looked oddly familiar, I brushed it off though because we needed to save the guys life.

One of the interns ran the John Doe up to CT. I read the scans he has a major brain bleed, I paged Derek.

He looked at the scans and we rushed the guy straight into surgery.

After the surgery, I was checking up on him in i the ICU, he started to wake up.

"Hey there" I said and I started explaining everything that happened.

"So we need your name for the chart" I started "can you remember it?" 

"Oh right, John white" he said.

My jaw dropped, i ran out of the room.
Cristina saw me run out of the room and followed me. I walked into and on-call room and slammed the door. I started panicking, Cristina walked it.

"Mer what's wrong?" She ran up to me.

"The John Doe, with a massive brain bleed is....." I trailed off and started crying.

"Mer who is the guy?"

"I promise I'm not this pathetic it's the stupid pregnancy hormones they make me cry when I'm mad. And I'm mad"

"Mer who is the guy?" She said again.

"Caitlyn's father" I said quietly.

"WHAT"

"I didn't even realise at first because I was focused on saving his life. But then I had to ask for his name and he said 'John white' that's Caitlyn's dad"

"Did he recognised you?" She asked.

"No, I don't think so anyway. He would have said something like 'hey did you keep my baby' or 'hows my kid, still alive' ugh Cristina what do I do. He's going to be in the hospital for a weeks he'll probably see caitlyn walking past his room at some point" I said.

"Mer calm down, if Caitlyn walks past his room he won't know it's his kid"

"Have you seen her, she's my clone" I said.

"I know but he doesn't know you kept it. He'll just think it's a random girl. Plus he doesn't even know you are you. It's ok, do you want me to page derek?"

"Yeah"

She paged Derek and he came running in thinking it was to do with the baby.

"Mer what's wrong?" He said tying to get his breath back.

I ran up and hugged him. I started crying again into his shoulder.

"Shh, it's ok. mer tell me what's wrong" he asked again.