Sick day

No ones POV:
It's a couple months into senior year, caitlyn, Hannah and Katie no longer speak. Like at all. Hannah misses caitlyn sometimes and still wants to be her friend but Katie won't let her.
Caitlyn and Morgan's friendship has turned into a relationship but they have both agreed when it's time to go to college it's over. Unless they end up at the same college.

Caitlyn has been helping Morgan with his grades and they have improved a lot. He's actually thinking about becoming a doctor now too, caitlyn has took him to the hospital a couple times and he's observed some surgery's and he thinks it's pretty cool.

The 4 of them party pretty much every weekend but caitlyn stays over at someone's house so she doesn't get caught. Even though she's been partying like mad her grades are still the best in the class. She still takes school seriously, which is a really good thing.

Caitlyn and Tegan have a part time job together at a local dinner, they only got a job so they would be able to afford weed and alcohol.

Derek and Meredith have no idea that caitlyn has ever gotten high. The only people that know are Amelia and Alex, but they think she's stopped. Caitlyn has been distant with the whole family recently, Derek and Meredith have questioned her on it and she just says it's due to stress over senior year, they seem to buy it every time.

Caitlyns POV:
It's Monday morning and I'm a little hungover, tegan convinced me to go to a party last night even though it was a school night. I didn't get too drunk because I knew my mom wouldn't let me stay over a Tegan's on a school night.

I must have slept in because the thing that woke me up was my mom banging on my door. She does this every time I sleep in, she always has even when I was a kid. It's not in an angry or mad way it's kinda like an inside joke now.

"Come on caitlyn get up" she said coming into my room and opening my blinds.

"Ugh no" I moaned and pulled the covers over my face.

She pulled them off she and dragged me off the bed by my feet "your going to be late" she said.

"Mom I don't feel good, I have a headache and I threw up last night. Can I not take a sick day I'll get the notes from someone?" I asked.

"I'm not buying it, get up"

"Mom feel my head" I said grabbing her hand and putting it to my head.

"Oh you are a little bit hot, ok fine. Do you want breakfast, I can make you something?" She asked.

"No mom it's ok, I'm just going to go back to sleep"

"Ok baby" she said kissing my head "if you need anything me and Derek are downstairs"

I nodded as she left, I instantly called Tegan telling her I won't be coming in.

"Hey" she said as she answered the phone.

"Im not coming in today"

"What why?" She asked.

"Well some idiot agreed to go to a party last night and is now slightly hungover" I said sarcastically.

"Shit, you didn't even drink that much though"

"Tegan you didn't I did"

"Right, well did your mom catch you?"

"No, I said I felt sick"

"Ok, ok. I'll tell Morgan your not coming in"

"Thanks bye"

"Bye babe"

I hung up and went back to sleep.

A couple hours later I woke up to a knock on my door "come in" I said groggily.

Ellie and Derek walked in, Derek was holding a tray and Ellie was holding a glass. "What's that?" I asked.

"I made soup, it's my moms recipe it always makes me feel better when I'm sick" Derek explained.

"And I brought orange juice!" Ellie shouted.

"Ellie a little quieter please" I said holding me head.

"Sorry" she whispered passing me the glass and I put it on my nightstand.

Derek passed me the tray "thanks dad" I said not realising what I said.

"What did you say?" He asked.

"Thanks?"

"No after that" he smiled.

I thought for a second "dad?"

"Yeah" he had the biggest smile on him face.

"Omg I'm sorry" I said covering my mouth in shock.

"Why are you sorry?" He asked confused.

"I don't know"

"You can call me dad, you know that right?" Derek said sitting on the edge of my bed.

"Yeah I know, but I didn't want it to be awkward or anything"

"It's not"

"Ok" I paused "dad"

He smiled and left the room and Ellie climbed in my bed "can we watch a movie?" She asked.

"Sure Ellie belly" I said handing her the remote so she could pick a movie.

She put on gnomeo and Juliet and cuddled up to me. Ellie fell asleep watching the movie.

An hour later my mom came In to check on us. She noticed Ellie asleep "hey, do you want me to take her?" She asked.

"No it's ok" I said playing with her curly hair.

I fell asleep and woke up a couple hours later. Ellie was gone. I checked my phone and saw a couple of messages from Morgan.

Morgan: I hope you ok :)
Morgan: I think you asleep
Morgan: text me when your up
Morgan: do u want me to come over after school and make you feel better ;)

Caitlyn: I'm fine now and you don't need to come over. I'm not in the mood

I knew he wouldn't reply for a while since he's in class. It's sweet he cares. Anyway it's only 2 o'clock and I'm really bored.

I went under my bed and pulled out a box, I rolled myself a joint. Tegan showed me how to do it a couple weeks ago and I'm surprisingly good at it.

I sat on my window seat and opened my window as far as it could go. I lit it and took a couple puffs.

Until my door opened.....

Sorry it took forever to update again. I'll try write the next chapter today if I have time but my friends are coming over so I probably won't.