No. I cant be

OMG!!!!!!
We are at number 1 on the derek shepherd tag. Number 1 on the merder tag. Number 3 at the Meredith Grey tag. And number 4 on the greys anatomy tag.
Thank you so much for all the love on this story.

I have a felling no one will like this. If you don't tell me and I'll delete it and right something else. Also today is my 1 week anniversary on this book lol

No ones POV:
It's been a couple weeks since Meredith and Dereks date. They haven't had time to go on a proper date, but they get coffee and lunch together. Derek has been staying over at mers quite a lot. He and caitlyn have actually gotten very close, they ride the ferry together as they both have a 'thing' for ferry boats. He even tried to make her go fishing but she definitely said no.

Izzie and George have been living in Merediths house for a couple weeks. It's been going good, if mers at the hospital and caitlyn doesn't feel like walking to school they will take her. It was like she had 3 parents. One big happy family.

Caitlyn and Georgia haven't spoken since the morning after Merediths date. She didn't really care though, ever since caitlyn moved Georgia has changed, she has Katie and Hannah now anyway. Her and max have gotten very close as well, and they both clearly like each other. Everyone can see it except them.

Caitlyn's POV:
I woke up hearing my mom puking in her bathroom. I instantly ran into her room to hold her hair.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"Yeah, I think I have a bug" she replied.

I nodded and went to start getting ready for the day since she had finished throwing up.

I put on light blue mom jeans and a light pink shirt that I tied. I straightened my hair for a change since I always have it curled.

George and Izzie were already at the hospital so it was just me and my mom in the house. I went to make toast as my mom walked down the stairs.

"Do you want some toast?" I asked.

"I don't think I could stomach it" she said.

I nodded. "Do you have time to drop me off at school, or do I need to walk?"

"I can drop you. I don't need to go in till 9. You just might be there early though"

"That's fine. Thank you" I finished my toast and went back upstairs to get my bag.

My mom dropped me off at school and went to work.

Merediths POV:
I've been feeling sick all day, I haven't thrown up since this morning though. I walked into the cafeteria with Cristina to get lunch and as soon as I walked in I walked straight back out. I couldn't handle the smell.

"Where are you going?" Cristina said giving me a funny look.

"It smells really bad in there" I said.

"It smells like the cafeteria"

"No it smells different"

"Whatever are you coming im hungry?" Cristina asked.

"No, I'll get something from the vending machine"

"Ok. See you later"

I walked over to one of the vending machines and got a bag of chips. I didn't know what was wrong with me, I'm never sick and there's no bugs going around the hospital.

I walked to the residents lounge to eat my chips in there when I bumped into Derek.

"Hey" he said kissing me.