chapter~60

The light of dawn seeped into my room.
I rubbed my bleary eyes and walked to the window.
There was a pearly glow in the sky.
I inhaled a deep breath and then closed my eyes as I let the early morning rays seep into my skin .

I took out my phone waited for my children to lift my call . After 3 rings they responded to the call and talked to me for a few minutes before going to their school . Noor was left alone as her brothers and sister left , so she blabbered on and on in her cute voice as I looked through the files on laptop . I know that this little girl of mine just wants to hear my voice...... as much as I want to hear theirs....

Well I guess she is the only 'normal' kid I had.

I heard the main door bell ring from down the stairs and my mother questioning . I came out while replying to my daughter on phone and saw my mother was almost about to faint.

I panicked and quickly said a 'bye' to my daughter and cut the call . I ran down the stairs and saw the other person who was standing at the entrance was Antonio. He wore his casuals, a black shirt and pant, exposing most of his tattoos on his arms.

I sighed and then stood beside my mum.
" hey Antony " I said as he side hugged me and my mother gasped from side almost burning my skin from her glares .

" maa, this Antonio.
A friend of mine.
I have said you that I had lost memories previously. So they along with the Rodriguez family took care of me " I said and my mom smiled a little while still hesitating.

Xiao too popped out suddenly along with little fei'er on her hip from behind Antonio . I smiled at them.
" we shifted to India " Antonio said as Xiao tried talking to my mother. My mother talked to her warmly and welcomed them inside.

We all had our breakfast together and my dad interrogated them with a smile on his face.
Fathers na.....

After getting ready for the office, I left long with Antonio and my sister ,as Xiao stayed behind at home.

As soon as we reached the tall building, I looked up at the building and then lowered my eyes to hide the cold gaze.

As soon as we entered the building , my father's PA guided us to the elevator as the door opened and we entered the 19th floor which is a private floor of my father . As per the instructions of the CEO i.e. my father , the PA has arranged cabins for us and shifted all the files from my father's cabin .

Without wasting another second, staff meeting with the heads of each department has been arranged within seconds as per the orders given .

Third person POV :

All the heads of each department had been notified in mere seconds. They didn't knew what this meeting was for.

Some of them guessed that maybe boss has returned. Some of them guessed that the company has been sold. Some of them guessed that this another play by that little daughter of their boss .

Lakshmi entered the conference hall and sat in the main chair at sharp 11:00 am as per the notice . All the members in room looked at the young women who had the momentum of their previous CEO. They saw another huge man in a suit who followed behind her, sat to her right followed by their CEO's daughter who sat on to her left. All the members seated had still been questioning the identity of the women who sat in the main chair . There were a few members from the board of directors who wanted to question the identity of this women but had been cut down immediately .

" shut the doors.
Fire them " the crisp sound came out and the conference doors were shut by the security from outside.

All the heads looked at each other. Hardly 50% of them had attended while the rest of the heads still didn't step in. One of them stood up to inform but was cut down by the crisp voice again .