chapter~12

My stomach was still not satisfied with 4 dosa's so I went to the kitchen and put the pan on stove... I was about to put on the fire but then I saw from my window, my husband going to the back side of the mansion.

Curiosity got the best out of me and I followed behind him without him noticing me by hiding at the corners and turns of the mansion...

He opened a wooden door and then there was a metal door I guess... He stood there doing something near the door and then it opened automatically... Why is there a door behind the mansion and that too hidden and safe gaurded?

Should I follow him or not? What if he wouldn't like it.... I veeeeerrryyyy well know the consequences...
He went inside and I went near the door standing a meter away from it, leaning onto the side wall... The door was about to close and I don't know what got into me...i threw my sandal hoping that it would stop aaand my guess was right!  It had a sensor and it immediately opened again before it could close completely...

I peeped in to see no one was there in the narrow hall way which was illuminated by a row of light on the ceiling... It gave me creepy mental asylum vibes... I set my Chappal properly on the floor so that the door wouldn't close as there is an object...

I heard the resounding of my anklets and I immediately bent down and removed them, I kept them aside on the floor... I don't want to be caught by that maniac...
' Then why did u come idiot ' mocked my brain...

I walked through the narrow hall way and there were many room at the end of the hall... There was one specific door open to my right side and I followed the trail... There was light coming out from that room...

The door was partially open and I peeped in , only if I would have known that what I was going to see here would be horrible then I would have never come...

A man was seated with blood drenching down his body and his arms were amputated... I cringed seeing a man pulling out the nails from the nail plucker which had tissue adhered to it... I looked back at my husband who poured burning chemical on his hand and the man yelled and screamed in pain...
All the while I heard him saying
' I didn't do...I didn't do'
But then arjun poured acid on the man's face and after a few seconds all the face muscles eroded and partially his bony structures where visible...

I gulped down at seeing the horrendous acts... My eyes watered seeing the poor soul screaming in pain and suddenly he stopped..
no more sounds...
I shut my eyes...
Why why why
I'm going to be a Doctor who helps and pulls out every soul from pain but I just let that man die infront of me... Why why...
It was killing me internally and a sob came out of my mouth involuntarily..
I shut my mouth immediately and looked at arjun who was seeing me with a dark emotionless face...

Tears rolled out of my eyes on its own accord with the fear of the man standing in front of me...
HE IS NOT A HUMAN !
I sprinted immediately and ran away from that dreadful place.
I don't want to stay here anymore..

Arjun POV :

I indicated my men to clean up the mess and I went out of the room...
Something silvery got my attention at the side of the wall. I bent down and picked it up. Oh... It's my little wife's annoying anklets... I put them in my pant pocket and moved ahead.

What amazed me was that my highly secured door was still open only beacuse of my wife's slipper... I smiled looking at it... A big high tech metal door which costs a fortune was blocked by a small slipper...
I laughed at it... She sure is my little rat.....

I went inside the mansion and looked around for her... She was no where to be seen. I looked at the kitchen and all ground floor rooms and then I slowly went to her room... I guess I estimated too much from her... She can only hide in her room and no where else...