Chapter~62

The whole night Anu wasn't able to sleep nor have a peace of mind . With all the wedding jitters she was having , and her friends teasing all the time made sure that her scale of anxiousness rose up until she had sweat on her palms .

She likes.....
No...
She loves Rahul....
But entering a new phase of life and going to spend the rest of life with one person....
Though she believes in him ,
she trusts in him ,
she couldn't get these unknown worries off of her mind....
Whether it was right or wrong...
Whether they are compatible or not....
What if they had fights in future....

She left from her room while excusing herself from her friends and reached another room . She knocked on it twice and twisted the corner of her night shirt .

Lakshmi , who was sleeping soundly after a long tiring day was woken up from middle of her deep sleep which she got after a hectic month . She was annoyed and irritated as she wrapped a robe on her night suit and opened the main door . She looked at Anu who is standing like a chicken with her head down and ready to peck the floor for grains .

Lakshmi looked at how anxious she was when she saw her crumpled pant and shirt twisted in between her fingers and as well as those lips which are ready to bleed anytime soon . Lakshmi sighed thinking that she would be having another sleepless night as she moved a side and allowed Anu to get inside .

As soon as they entered inside lakshmi's room , Lakshmi gave Anu a glass of water and sat on the couch near to the bed , facing Anu .

" tensed ?" Lakshmi asked looking at Anu who even started squirming on the bed while sitting at the edge .

" di ! I'm very scared !
This is such a huge thing...
I don't know what to do !
I feel like my lungs will burst the next second !" Anu exacerbated while throwing her hands in her hair which was very out of her behaviour according to Lakshmi .

" di
How did you come over it when you were getting married ?" Anu asked looking at Lakshmi who has always been strong according to her . She felt like there was nothing that Lakshmi can't do !

" me ?
I didn't have time to think of rubbish .
All I did was tryina run away .
Maybe this kept me busy...
You can try it" Lakshmi said smirking to which Anu widened her eyes .

" you planned on running away ?" Anu asked with a shocked expression .

" well , what would you expect a 19 year old to do ?
Agree to play house house game with that old one ?" Lakshmi said flatly calling Arjun an 'old' man . Well he is old when compared to her and also the way he intimidated her on her engagement made sure to leave a very good impression......

" then what happened ?
You couldn't run away ?" Anu asked . Because she knew how Lakshmi handled stuff and she also knew that she knows more than just 'self protection and defences' . She thought that there was nothing she couldn't do !

" ah , that's my fate for being caught .
The first time my friend gave away to my mom when my mom lifted my phone and next time was when my dad planned to have a father-daughter talk with me but found me going down the ropes from the balcony" Lakshmi said sighing at her fate and imagining how her life would have been different if she had succeeded in escaping....
Would it have been better ?

Lakshmi retold all of those so called incidents to Anu which slowly made her to get loose her nerves . She keenly listened to lakshmi's escaping tragedies and laughed out imagining those incidents . Till the midnight , both of the girls talked and giggled listening to each other's life which has become nothing but stories which are a part of their life .
.
.
.
.
Lakshmi woke up early in the morning as the door bell rang again making her groan in frustration . All she wanted to do now was to take a bag and run away from this place . Go to a holiday spot far far away and sleep peacefully .
Well , all these can only be wishes .