chapter~27

Lakshmi's POV :

It's been 20 days since then . These 20 days were the darkest days of my life.

I was cooking dal and rice. Out of habit I raised my hand to touch my hair.
Oh... I forgot that I don't have hair anymore....

I still remember that night...

FLASH BACK :

I arranged dinner on the table and stood behind his chair. He started eating and suddenly he stopped. He removed a hair strand from the curry and looked at me. I gulped in fear... I tied up my hair.... But how come?... 

Before I could assess,
I felt him pulling me by my wrist to his side.

" is this how you cook?
Who do u think I am? to feed me with food like this!
Is this what your mom taught you? " he shouted and I shivered .

" sorry master, it won't happen again" I said and he looked at my hair strangely for too long....

" okay, as a husband I should help you in this " he said and pulled me by my hair. He took me to his room and tied me to the chair and I didn't fight back as I know that it's of no use. He will do what he wants to do.

I was tied too many times to this chair, I have seen many things when I was tied up to this chair. He Fucked his 'n' number of sluts and not forget his favourite girl kaira too...
I was made to see, forced to see.
Every day he does it and all I do is just see them, sitting like a dead person on this wooden chair.

I'm  too weak to fight back after being his punching bag almost every other day... The bruises are every where....

I felt water being sprinkled on my head and before I could turn up, he held my chin and put some paste like thing on my hair. It was very cool on my scalp. He rubbed it in my hair and the next moment, I felt a blade being passed through my hair ! I tried moving my head but I could not as he was holding it strongly.

He left me and removed the ties from my hands. I haven't screamed nor cried. I just looked at my hair on the floor and then at my husband. My waist length hair has been just shaved like that?.... It's lying scattered on the ground with shaving cream on it....

' it's okay it's okay.
It's just hair.... It will grow....
It's okay ' my subconscious mind consoled me....
It's better than getting beaten up.....

I looked up at my husband and laughed mentally at him.... It's said that a woman gets her head shaved either when a baby is born or when her husband dies....

~~~~~~~~~~~

What all haven't I faced?
Not seeing him fuck girls ?
Not using me as a punching bag?
Or not using me as a maid when his clients come?
Or not cursing me infront of his sluts, clients and maids?

It would be a wonder if he left me for a day without any pain....

But not day.
If that rouge would have loved me and trusted me then he wouldn't be doing this shit to me!
All the while!
All the while I tried alot to get him understand with my little hints and clues but all he does is put his ego infront of everything!
That bastard dosen't have a brain!

I could have beared if it was up till only beating me, because I have drained his efforts but that scoundrel has crossed his limits.

One thing I have got a crystal clarity.
He dosen't love me. Those were just words. All the time he has seen me as a possession . As a slave. A slave who disobeyed him.
A possession he loved.