Chapter~57

As soon as the plane landed , Arjun passed through the crowd and looked around for his wife . He spotted a small figure standing with luggage from a far and identified that it was Lakshmi .

His body shook with anger as soon as he saw her hugging another man and how that man had twirled her in the air . She was laughing happily still in the other man's arms while he whispered something to her .

" Doesn't she care about how much the kids will be worried ? " Arjun gritted . He knew that his wife is not like other women. But....he couldn't control himself seeing his wife too close to other male .

" oh no worry pops
Thatsi atony uncle" Arjun snapped his head towards his luggage and was shocked to find his daughter sitting on the luggage with a popsicle in her mouth , dressed in white shinchan night dress while swaying her legs paired up with different socks .

" Neelu?" He called out making sure that it's not a dream and touched the little girl's cheek .
" ha papa" Neelu replied looking at her dad with her wide doe like eyes .

" how...." before he could complete his question, Neelu interjected " papa you busy mumma . I sat in the car trunk and then on your tolley " Arjun's mind blew away . He didn't even see his daughter in the whole ride !

" passport?" He asked while Neelu sighed .
" offo pops
I see mumma leave with pachpor (passport)
I saw you going to your room
I too bring my pachpor which mamu (Rahul) bring in our bags with husky
I sitting behind your seat in aeroplane and ate chocky shake that air hutsess gave"
Neelu said face palming herself thinking that her father is lame .

Arjun stifled his laugh at her cute words for a second and became serious while warning her not to do those stunts again , which Neelu let it fly out through her other ear .
When she doesn't even listen to her mom , why will she listen to her dad who has a huge soft brownie for her in his heart ?
She giggled internally while seeing his serious face and stood on the luggage . She pulled her dad's collar down and kissed his cheek.

Arjun's heart melted seeing her cute dimples . He took her in his arms and turned around to see that his wife has already left . There were men in crisp black suits standing behind him and they started doing their job as soon as they got the signal form their boss.

Both daughter and father soon entered a pent house . Viraj and Vardhan were already present and started informing their boss while their men assembled in a certain location waiting for their orders from their boss .

After half an hour , when both of his subordinates left , Arjun went inside the room and found Neelu sprawled like a starfish on the bean bag .

" Neelu...
What do you know about your mom ?
Did you see her using the fake guns like that in the movies ? " asked Arjun softly to pull out information from his daughter which might be handy . He handed her a warm glass of milk and made her sit on the kitchen island . He wanted to probe out whether Lakshmi had stayed like a mother she enacts infront of them or else her identity has already been clear to these kids .

" I donno " Neelu said staring at her father with a white foam moustache on her lips . Her mumma warned them to not to say to anyone , she still remembers that serious face while she was warning them.... she fell chill on her back thinking of her mumma's glaring eyes , especially at her .

Seeing his daughter's reluctance , Arjun kept quite and didn't probe on it anymore . He has many other ways to obtain his wife's information . These little bits and pieces from the kids wouldn't be enough .
Neelu stared at her father and knew that her father wouldn't settle down until he gets to know what he wants....