chapter~16

I am waiting for him to come back home since 9:00pm with baby sleeping in my arms... He hasn't still come. It's almost midnight now.

He should have not have left home in the first place. There is quarantine and other shit going on around the city but he left after getting ready, without even saying word to me . I guess he has got an important meeting...
Remember yesterday night also he got ready and went in his study...

I yawned and got up from the couch with baby in my arms, snoring softly..

I heard the opening of the main door and looked at him. He came inside swinging... Wait... Did he drink?

He came and sat on the sofa and started pressing his head. I went up the stairs immediately and put the baby on bed with pillows around him.

I came down to see him in the same position . His health wasn't good and yesterday he was burning with fever , how did he even think of drinking? Forget about that, he was not allowed to drink as he has gastric problems but still he did...

He groaned and I came back from my world. I bent on my knees and removed his shoes and socks. He reeks of alcohol!. Cha. I wouldn't have done this if he wasn't helpless...
I helped him till his room as he was partially conscious, it wasn't much of a problem. I made him sit in the bathing tub and he groaned holding his head... He looks very scary like this...

I gulped and then filled the tub with Luke warm water... He is already not well so forget about cold water.

Wait.
What now?
He dosen't seem to be in a condition to bath by himself... Should I help him? But wouldn't that be taking advantage and invading personal space?
No! To be frank he is taking advantage of you! Just leave him here...

I groaned in frustration and started removing his shirt and then his belt and last but not the least, his pants which I surely didn't want to. I made sure that my eyes only stay on his torso and no where else.

I took a foam liquid and started rubbing it on him... His body was...not soft..
I know it's a bad description but that's what came in my mind first.
Woow.. He has a 6 pack or maybe more ! I wanna have abs too!! That would be totally cool! Then I would punch the shit out of him, the same way he does...

I washed up his full gaint body except his privates which is a no-no for me.
I drained the tub and cleaned up the water on his body. I took a robe and made him wear it. I took him back till his room and made him lie down.

He growled holding his head which was enough for me to jump a feat away... OK... I accept now that everything about him is scary. There was a drop of tear at the corner of his eye and I felt bad for him. Maybe only a teeeeeeny tinyyyyyyy bit...

I went down to the kitchen and prepared a veg soup for him. I went up and sat beside his sleeping body on the bed. I kept the bowl aside and made him lean on the bed. I started feeding him slowly and after a long time of patiently feeding him, the bowl got empty.

I made him take a paracetamol tablet.
I went to my room and bought coconut oil. I kept the bottle in hot water in his washroom for 2 mins and then I went towards his bed.
He was rubbing his forehead and I sat behind him after pushing him a little.

I started massaging oil in his hair after removing his infamous pony.
He moved his head more back towards me and laid his head in my lap. I massaged for god knows how many minutes and he already slept.

I went back to my room, changed clothes and slept beside my jamun slowly making sure that he won't wake up. He turned towards me and kept his little hand on my chest which gave a lorry full of warmthness to my body.