chapter~29

I felt heaviness on my waist and I opened my eyes as fast as I can , looked at the hand and held onto my breath with fear of possibilities that it might be him. I felt slow breath on my neck and I could smell the minty cologne...... I looked infront to see my baby sleeping clutching a small white cushion and one of my finger with his other hand..

I moved a little front and turned my face back to look at a man. I sighed that it was not whom I thought but the next second I gulped in fear looking at him. His face had few tattoos and I looked down to see his naked torso filled with tattoos! Completely!
He looks dangerous! Even in his sleep! Wait! Who is this man and why is he sleeping on my bed?!
An I already sold?
To some goons!? Oh god! I shouldn't have trusted that Rodriguez!
Wait...but.... I'm still in my room...

I held onto my breath and touched his hand , after making sure that he wouldn't wake up with my touch. I held his wrist with my two fingers and tried lifting it but I couldn't. Damn. Why are all these men heavy?
I felt toxic even as the thought of touching this man.

I applied some more energy and raised up his hand and kept it on his stomach. I took my baby in my arms and immediately got off the bed. I ran till the door and opened it. I ran into the corridor and then down the stairs.

I was trying to catch up my breath until I saw Adrian and Phenolpe Rodriguez coming inside the hall ways. I went to them and they too came fast seeing me.

" there's a....man in in in my room " I said trying to control my breath from running.

" what?!
Let's check " Adrian said and removed his gun from waist belt , ran up the stairs with me and Phenolpe following him as fast as we can.

As soon as I entered the room, Adrian was talking to the man and in the middle of their not understanble incoherent conversation he addressed him as 'brother'.
Seriously? They are siblings?
But Adrian and Phenolpe look good, I mean elegant and beautiful....fuck mu description...but this other guy looks no where similar to them!

I stood there with my wide accusing eyes, Ofc what more can you expect from a woman who found herself on the next day in the arms of another man whom she dosen't even know?!.
I tried controlling my glare.
Keyword-tried * .

" Mrs. Arjun
This is Alexander Rodriguez
My elder brother " Adrian introduced the tattoo man and that man saw me coldly. Well same goes to him from my side to. Cold glare.

He was having tattoos covering his whole body and I think he is having those on his legs too but as he is wearing a full pant I can't see them

He was having tattoos covering his whole body and I think he is having those on his legs too but as he is wearing a full pant I can't see them. He looked at me with his pearcing gaze and I looked back at him.
Who does he think of himself ?
Even I too have a couple of bucks and anger issues,
so what gives him the right to dominate me?.

He left the room after wearing his shirt infront of us.
.Awkward.

Phenolpe patted my back and they both left the room.
What a beautiful begining of my my day. Sarcasm.