chapter~4

Arjun POV :

It was late by the time I reached home... I reached the dinning room  and I have listened to something which amused me as much as I didn't want to....
She demanded ayi to sit and she sat beside her to have her meal...

I let the cool water seep down my body to get frustration away...
One side my empire and the other side is this little wife.... little wife....
It sounded sweet and foreign rolling on my tongue.....

I was going down the stairs and I observed a silhouette of someone...
I took few steps near to the glass window and saw her playing in the garden...twirling around....'childish'
I gritted... I wanted someone who is strong , independent and can stand beside me but......

I huffed in exhaustion and had my dinner.... I went back to my room after dinner to complete left over paper works.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next day

" Ms. Harika get me a black coffee" I ordered my assistant and sat back reading the files for the deal with Mr. Shubham gosh. Though this deal ain't a bigger one but their company roots have been in construction for since ages that can gain us public interests and trust as well...

I was sipping the coffee analyzing the contract.I felt sudden pain shooting up from my stomach which I held back and after a couple of minutes I threw up blood from my mouth and I fell down with immense pain that radiated all over my stomach... I called up my assistant and ordered her to bring the company doctor to my cabin....

Slowly my vision turned dark....

I felt someone pressing my legs gently and I looked at my little wife through my half shut eyes... She has tear stains on her face laced with concern.
Concern......but why?...... Her little hands were pressing my from my ankles to thighs....very little hands....
I smiled.... I don't know why...
Her nose turned out Red but cute in her......

I opened my eyes and Kaira stood beside my head near the bedpost with her fake concern... I have kept an eye on her since I got back my consciousness and saw what she was doing... I know her all too well to ignore....
I looked at my little wife who stood with my best friends at the corner of the room and turned back to Kaira when she served me meals....

I felt a slight irritation in my stomach but I managed to eat atleast half of it as I was in dire requirement of energy.
Suddenly my little wife came and pulled the plate away scolding Kaira for feeding me with meat....and she spilled the whole plate on her !

I couldn't control myself when she badmouthed my girl friend infront of me... The nerve of this girl who is utterly penniless is raising a finger at my girl!?  I didn't let her leave....
I was fuming with anger and raised my hand on her....... I pushed her on to Kaira's feet and she looked back at me with tears rolling down her eyes...
There was blood at the corner of her lips....

She ran away.......

Rahul and Vihaan left with disappointed faces.....
I asked Kaira to leave but she pestered me that she would look after me to which one hard glare from me was more than enough to keep her in her place.... I slept in my rest room...
And later shifted my work onto the bed as my stomach still pains and I'm weak....

" sir , your nutritionist has send the diet plan for one month and after which you have a check up with our company doctor to check out improvement or alterations that should be made... " Ms. Harika said and I said a 'ok' to which she nodded and left.

I was done with my work and left to home by 2:00pm....home... It always had been a mansion for me....when did it turn out to be a home?....
I reached my mansion and entered my room, asked ayi to prepare vegetable soup......
I took out few important files that are to be reviewed and sat down on the couch... After sometime I went down the hall to the back yard....