chapter~28

Arjun POV :

I was in meeting with one of my delegates and my phone started vibrating. I kept it on silent mode and continued the meeting.

After an hour of conference , I went back to my cabin. I sat on my chair and started checking out the financial reports.

I heard a knock and my PA rushed inside, I looked at his sweating form
" yes " I said and closed the file and kept it on the table.

" sir, I got a call from your mansion that ma'am has ran away " my PA said and I was shocked for a few seconds. My mind was unable to process the piece of information...
I looked at his face and I could see that he was telling truth.

What the hell?
How could she Run away?
There were many gaurds and maids all around the mansion, then how could she escape?.

" search the whole forest !
She would be in the forest itself.
Ask the team to check the cameras installed in forest and detect her location as soon as possible " I said and asked him prepare for my jet.

This deal is not more important than that cheater who thinks that she could get away from me! I'm gonna teach her a very good lesson as soon as I'm gonna catch her. I took my coat, briefcase and left my office...

After a couple of hours, I came back to NYC and reached my estate from airport via helicopter. I have got information that she was still not found and she took the baby along with her ! . Passing through the forest, I have used my binoculars, trying to find her.... After an hour, I got a call and I kept my binoculars aside.

" Boss, according to the footage from the forest , ma'am has got out of the forest from northwest, where there are no electrical fences " security head informed me from the mansion and I grasped my phone tightly. Northwest..
How did she come to know exactly the spot where there is no fence?
Is someone helping her?
Did she go to that fucker Vihaan?
The mere thought of it hit my muscles constrict in anger.

I ordered my Men to land on the helipad on my mansion.

As soon as I got out, my gaurds came surrounding me and I dismissed them entering into mansion along with my PA. I asked my PA to deliver the footages from the basement to my room , he nodded and left immediately.

As soon as I entered the hall, the couches were torn and all the content of it was pulled out. While passing through the hallway, I had a glimpse over the dinninghall, the dining table was made of exclusive crystal and that too was broken . I went up the stairs and entered my room .
The rose wood work of my bed was destroyed completely along with my study table. The laptop was hanging partially from the table with its circuits exposed.
All most every item was broken except for the wooden chair.

I looked down to see the ink that trailed towards my closet. As soon as I entered inside, I saw ink allover my piled up clothes. I rubbed my forehead in frustration.

I heard a knock and I went out,
I don't want anyone to see my wife's craziness.

" yes " I said looking at my PA.

" these are the footages sir
I have gone across the first half of the footage,
Please check them " he said. I understood that he wants me to check them personally but why is having  different expressions on his face?

" keep searching for her,
She wouldn't have gone far.
Alert our men all around the city " I said , he bowed and left after taking my order.

I took the footages and went inside the study.
I took out a laptop from lower cabinet and connected the footage pendrive to it.

I clicked the one on lakshmi's room and opened it as it was the recently seen video by my PA. What made him stop seeing in the middle?.