chapter~39

Third person POV:

As soon as rahul came to know about lakshmi from Arjun's mother, he immediately set off to Newyork.

He reached his mansion and called his men to dispatch a search team for her. He came to know that arjun too was searching for her after 'all' he has done to her. He is not going to let arjun catch her at any cost.
' It's okay if I don't find, but I would surely not let arjun find her at any cost.'

He knew Vihaan all too well and he knew that Kaira is dumb. Though she might have taken revenge on Lakshmi which Vihaan wouldn't have accepted but Vihaan had a 'thing' for lakshmi which rahul observed whenever they visited their home , as once he noticed when arjun made lakshmi sit on his lap and rahul didn't miss the grunting sound from vihaan while observing the couple.

' Damn it.
I did never guess that he would actually try to seperate them , arjun is one of us
Dammit.
He should keep his fucking hood to himself. '

Rahul quickly got dressed up in a crisp white shirt and black pant.
He took car keys from the Butler and left the mansion.

All he could do right now is
Search like others
And keep an eye on arjun.
.
.
.
.
.
On the other side,
Vihaan hasn't slept at all since he got the news of her missing. He wants to destroy arjun for hurting his angel. He already started his game with his family....

He entered his study and sat on his chair with his one leg on the other one. He spinned the black stone paper weight on his dark mahagony table.

' Those photos did their work to raise a havoc in that family, who raised a bastard.
Soon
Very soon
I will make the whole family
Shatter into pieces.

My angel...
Where are you?
No one will hurt you now...
......Come back to me....
Stop hiding dear.....'

Vihaan didn't leave any cards unturned in the whole city.

------------------------------------
4 most powerful business man ruling the underworld are searching for her~~~
------------------------------------

Somewhere in newyork

A girl is crying and screaming at a person who is about to pull a trigger at an innocent girl who hasn't done any wrong.... She wasn't involved in anyone's murder.... She can't kill anyone....she is soft hearted angel....

" will you people just shut up ! " screamed Alexander looking at his daughter and lakshmi who are crying for some lady in the TV.

He looked at them who are still sobbing cupping their mouths.

" you do surely know how to make my daughter cry " he said while switching off the TV.

" get lost " was the only two words Lakshmi uttered while turning the TV on with remote.

Alexander was shocked even more when his daughter pushed his hand away while he was trying to make her move.

Though he was angry, he controlled himself.........and groaned as soon as those two females started crying again watching TV.

He looked at floor where Ibbu and dog were playing with pen stand , clips and comb.
Who gives this stuff to play?

Alexander immediately removed pen stand and clips as they can hurt the child. He looked at Lakshmi who is stuck to TV and he knew that it was of no use to budge her.