chapter~2

Vihaan POV

I still don't understand why my friend who was always adamant on enjoying bachelor hood has got married on such a short notice that we couldn't even attend his wedding... How could we when we're poles apart and he informed us on the day of his wedding... From my sources I have come to know that the girl is too young...

I got ready to visit them..
I went down the stairs in my mansion and informed the Butler to not to prepare breakfast...

Rahul informed me that he has already reached there

I remembered the conversation we had earlier...

" rahul, I'm gonna pick you up on the way " I said on my phone wearing my black blazer..
" nah man , I have already reached " he said...
" wait...you already reached? What got you on wheels man " I asked him in amusement... He was never the one to come fast...atleast among the three of us...
" bhabi looks soo short and cute yaar, I wanna meet her so I came up early" he said with hidden excitement...
Who would believe the devil of business world is behaving like a girl..
I smirked and cut the call...

On my way to the estate I couldn't help but think what made him to accept for this marriage... This alliance is not even based on business relations as far concerned beacuse they are a middle class family .
All the three of us are multi billionaires... We have inherited our business from our family and raised them to the present state where all our branches are wide spread across the globe...
But how did that middle class family have contact with arjun's parents? As far as I know aunty and uncle would have definitely bought a well educated girl and hope she ain't a masked gold digger bitch or has any other plans...if she is caught then she is going to face the worst consequences , she would prefer hell.....

I reached Arjun's estate and handed keys to the security ....

" Hello brother " I said to him as soon as I entered the hall... We hugged and went into the garden at the back of the mansion...

" his wife still didn't come down to greet his friends " groaned rahul sitting down on chair beside me..
I guess he is much interested in meeting her and of course I am till certain extent but not as much as the sulking man beside me...

" why did you marry in haste? " I asked trying to analyse his cold facial expressions.

" my parents wanted it " he said disnterested in talking about this particular matter... There's something bothering him....

I was about to ask him more but suddenly I heard a shrilling voice of
Kaira from behind us.... She is too damn talkative... I can't stay in a place where she is.... I wish that my ears don't bleed with her over sweet talks..
otherwise I don't have a problem with her....

" arjun!!!  Oh my gosh! How are you baby? I heard that you were forced into marrying a town girl... How could your parents do that? Even after knowing about us....what about us ? Is it over? " she said within a single breath and sat beside him with teary eyes....
I was waiting for his response..
Thinking whether he would stand up for his newly wedded wife....or not...