chapter~41

As soon as I got out of the washroom with the lady guard behind me, I halted as soon as I heard sounds of muffled sobs from the rest room beside the washroom.

Though I didn't want to get myself involve myself into more mess...
but as soon as I heard a muffled scream, I held on to the door knob and opened it slowly and swiftly making sure to not make a sound.....

What I saw in there made me stand still.... I couldn't even move a single fibre in my body.

A man covering a girl's mouth with his palm and.....and.....molesting her...
I can see her exposed upper assets and before I could assess what was happening,
the man was lying on the floor with blood oozing out from his right shoulder.

Third person POV :

The female guard stood astounded behind her Master's secretory. Though this is not something new for her to see, but she surely didn't expect this young girl standing in front of her to remove her pistol from holster within a flick of seconds and the man is lying on the floor unconscious with blood pooling around his body. 

Lakshmi looked at the gun in her own hand and then looked up at the man.

She started shivering at the thought of killing or hurting someone to an extent that they bleed....
She wasn't this cruel....
And she wasn't in her senses to accept that she was the one who did this....

With trembling hands, she moved the right slit of her dress and placed the gun inside her holster thigh belt.
She looked at the girl who is still crying looking at the unconscious man on the floor and then at Lakshmi. That girl was really not expecting any of the things that were happening to her....

" why did you come here when you can't even protect yourself?
Do you think that someone will be there to save you all the time ? " she said looking at the girl who is staring at lakshmi with fear in her eyes , she looked like she was in her early 20's with a platinum blonde hair.

The girl stopped sobbing as soon as she looked at someone behind her saviour and guard

Lakshmi too turned around following her gaze and found Alexander with his men standing near the room entrance.

As soon as Alexander heard someone groan through his chip placed in his ear....
he knew that lakshmi was in trouble as she has the other chip placed in her ear.

When he reached the place via using the tracker installed in her chip,
he was again amuzed to see a man bleeding and partly unconscious bleeding on the floor.

He heard lakshmi speaking on the chip earlier to someone while he was on his way towards her and he knew that those words might exhibit her as strong but she is internally messed up and assuring herself that it's okay....

He stared at the platinum blonde haired girl for a brief minute and left the place along with lakshmi,
by placing an arm around her shoulder.....
He didn't knew why he felt like assuring her that ' it's fine ' with these small signs..... Maybe he saw still too young for this...