chapter~35

Unkown to the father and daughter who were talking their hearts out, Lakshmi stood there with an empty bottle in her hands... She couldn't help but listen to the cries of the little girl..

She went back inside her room and lied on the bed looking at her son snoring softly...
Rosellina is a cute girl and she could say that Alexander was also a good man by seeing the father daughter duo...he must be a good husband as well... Then why isn't his wife along with him? Did something happen to her? She remembered meera and immediately hit her head to get herself out of those memories.... But eventually she slept thinking about her husband and his tortures...

Vihaan POV :

I cleaned the knife in my hand with a torn cloth. Turning to my back, I looked at her laying naked underneath the sheets .

I remembered the previous night....

I was hitting her with a whip and her screams resonated in the whole mansion from the dark room...
This is the room which I use to torture the one before I kill them... A chair in middle of this dark room with a yellow bulb hanging from top....

" please please leave me...
Please " Kaira groaned in pain in her hoarse voice and the next second she was hit again with the whip on her bleeding back earning another dreadful scream...

" tsk tsk tsk..
Not so soon dear
I have soo much planned for you " I said went out of the dark room.

I sat in my bar room and had a shot, it burned my throat...but it was less compared to my angel who had to face the demon.

' What was her wrong? She didn't even know what's going on around....

She trusted me
Dammit
She trusted me!
And didn't even tell that bastard!
She thought that I would help her and get her out of Kaira's clutches....
Why did she trust me?! '

I had another shot which burned my throat and my eyes watered remembering how she was hit with a leather belt, her room was filled with her screams and in the last he kicked her in her stomach and left....

A stinging sensation in my palm got me out of trance and I looked down at my hand which has broken glass pieces with my palm drenched in blood....

' Why did you trust me Lakshmi?
Was I too good in my acting or were you too innocent ?
Ha
How could I forget that she is still a little girl.... '

I pulled out the glass pieces from my palm with my fingers and poured a glass of water on my bleeding palm.

Anger. Rage. Pain. Hurt.

Many emotions that I couldn't control of , are urging me to push them out...

I went back to the dark room with my bleeding hand trailing blood drops behind... I looked at her pale exhausted face with torn clothes, having clotted blood and leash marks on her fair skin....

I went near her and slowly removed the ropes that were bound to her and chair. She was partially conscious...
My girl bared more than this...
She faced more than this...
That arjun shows you off to the world right? Even after getting married and even after lakshmi had good intentions for him , he always said her to mind her own business and even slapped her for she was only caring about him in hospital!.

I pulled her down by her hair and gripped it tightly jerking forwards. I pulled her across the dark room, hall room and then to the guest room in ground floor.