chapter~11

Why do I feel like there is a rock on top of me? I touched the rock and the surface was strong yet felt pinchable..
I pulled the surface and I heard a small yelp, throwing me out of my imagination... 
I opened my eyes and looked at my husband who cuddled into me with his head in the nape of my neck and his arms tightly around my waist... His legs were entangled in a weird way not allowing me to move even a bit....

Godddd... He is heavy!!!
Why the duck is this guy holding me like a bear?? Do I look like a soft toy for him? I pushed him but he didn't even budge... I hit him, shaked him but nothing disturbed him from his kumbkaran sleep...
The last resort... Hope god helps me...
I pulled on his hair hardly and he groaned in pain removing my hand from his hair...

He rubbed his eyes and looked at me, supporting on his arms on either side of me... His messy hair looked soo bad boyish type... only devils are given exclusive beauty.... 
He again slept on me in the same position and I yelled loud in his ear
" wake up you Godzilla! "

He rolled to the other side immediately and looked at me leaning on to his hand... Did I forget to mention that he is not wearing shirt? and now his arms are flexed with muscles popping out... This is a mouth watering scene... God really gave me a beautiful handsome husband with the soul of a demon...

" what ! Do you see movie on my face? " I asked him irritated by his constant stare... But he looked drowsy and slept not before saying
" good morning to you too little wife " he said ,
I looked at him... He is impossible!... All my days were terrible beacuse of him and now he is wishing good morning!? My only wish for today is not being punched by him....

I got out of the bed
" get me coffee " he said... Yah... Slavery started... He married me only to cook in quarantine... Or when his chef is absent... Cha... I'm in a worst position than them...

I went inside washroom and done with brushing and shower... I came out in a robe Which is long enough below my knees..... I went straight into my closet and changed into a saree... I let down my wet hair and dried them with towel...

I went to kitchen to make a coffee for my Kumbhakaran pathidev...

I took up coffee for him and milk for me... I placed it on the table beside bed and he looked up at me from the phone... I went away into the balcony sat down in my lovely cozy balcony, inhaling the smell of wild forest and mud.... Nature therapy....

I looked up to see my husband who is sitting on the other side of the balcony on the floor... He looked like as if he was doing a photoshoot for coffee... Shirtless and a coffee mug, One leg extended and the other one folded....
Shut up lakshmi, he is a shaved Godzilla, concentrate on your milk!

I drank my milk in a single take and stood up, I heard the sound of metal on the floor and looked at my husband who put the mug down...
Arrogant kahika, could have atleast said me to take the mug rather than doing like this....

I went to him and took the mug from the floor. I went out of the room, down the stairs and into the kitchen.. No need of gym for my body, roaming in this house would make me burn a lot of calories...

I sat down in the hall as he is there in my room and I realy don't want to stay in the same place with him...I then prepared breakfast.... Later I started watching TV and I heard footsteps... 
He was already dressed in white shirt pants... I looked back at the TV , ETV news... Goshhhh the cases in NYC has increased alot ,more than a lakh...

I felt someone leaning on the back of my couch and looked behind...
Ofc who could it be other than my husband... He is watching the news...

Suddebly he got a call and I turned back to the TV...
Hope he doesn't goes out today..