chapter~9

I went immeditaley and pulled rahul away from her by holding his collar...
I punched him straight in his face. How dare they do this in the name of brother and sister!

" ji! don't don't " she said shivering and tried to free him from me...

This bitch face pretending innocent and untouched but fucking ppl that too my friend in my house, right under my nose! I will break her bones and cripple her , make her stay out side the house and let people know how much of a slut she is...

I felt her hands on me and i pushed rahul out of the room and locked the door from inside. She took a step back and ran to her bathroom, I shut the door before she entered and pulled her by her hair.... All I could see was Red and my blood boiling with anger... I pulled her hair more down and she bent backwards with pain and crying out loud ,yelling ME to leave her.... I fisted her hair and hit her head to the wall.

I dragged her around the room and she started hitting on my arms, I punched her hard in the stomach and threw her across the floor.... I was about to catch hold of her body lying across the floor near bed but someone barged into the room...

" Man! Listen ! it wasn't what it is! It was just a lizard that crawled on her and she jumped up on me! " rahul yelled holding me from back side...

I stood still for a moment.

I looked at him and he looked around for a second and pointed at her couch which had a lizard on the pillow corner ... I kept quite... I controlled my breath.... I pulled my hair in frustration and turned around to look at her body lying near the bed.... She groaned and I went near her only to be pushed back....

I looked at rahul lifting her and putting her on the bed... He pushed her hair strands behind and I grunted seeing him touching her... He called the doctor and sat beside her on the bed.... I stared at her unconscious body on the bed...

" sir " I heard a voice and looked behind to see a lady doctor. I moved a side and we both went outside as she had to inspect lakshmi.

I leaned on the wall and looked at rahul typing something furiously on his phone... He crushed the phone in his hand and sighed in frustration, smashing it on the ground.

I heard the door opening and looked at the old white haired lady doctor...
" mister, I suggest you to handle the lady the way they should be... They are not rag dolls or punching bag " she said look straight in my eyes... I fisted my hands in anger but controlled myself...

She put the prescription in my hand and left...
We both entered inside to see her forehead aided... I looked at the tray with bloodied cotton balls on the table...

I heard door slamming shut.

I looked at her for sometime and went away from there...

I sat on my chair in my dark room and laughed out.... No one
No one can be spared from me nor my darkness that withers the essence of life of the beings around me...
How cruel is this... But this is what makes me what I am...

I woke up in the morning and changed into gym clothes... After sweating out for an hour, I went down the hall and aroma hit my nostrils... I looked in the kitchen to see her cooking breakfast... I went away from there.

The hot water relaxed my tensed muscles... I pushed my hair back and wrapped a towel around me..
Checking my phone, I wore clothes and went down to the dining... As soon as I sat down she put the plate infront of me and served breakfast. I wanted to look at her but I don't want to at the same time....

I did my breakfast and left from there. I went in my study and completed all the pending work...

It has been 2 days since that incident, neither she nor I talked about it... She cooks food, stands behind me while I eat and leave from there after I was done... It has become a routine... This silence is a reminder of what I have done... The results of my anger that blinded my senses....