chapter~25

It's been 3 days since arjun has left his mansion , which he no more claims its as home.

After that night he had to go to Thailand immediately knowing that one of his hotels is having illegal activities going on since past a week.

He is back to being the heartless and cold. It didn't take him much time to return back into his old self after his first love.
He laughed at his fate as how miserable it is.
How many times he should be cheated? How many times would he have to give a chance and get fooled?

He sighed getting tired of his life , looking out of the black tinted windows of his car into the streets.

After reaching his office, he sat down on his leather chair and looked down from the 24th floor glass wall.

He is rich
Rich with money
Rich with looks
Rich with heart that could love till death.
But everyone uses this weak side of him, leaving him behind broken.

It was hard for him to move on after meera, he turned cold hearted .
Indulged himself in work, alcohol and woman and forgot the world .

He started loving the fear of him in others eyes....
And how brutal he turned out to be
It gave him a sense of power
Which made everyone bow down.
He felt it .
Addicting ...

But then she came in to his life like a breeze and before he could have an essence of her, she left him broken again.
Lakshmi.
A beautiful lie.
A fucking lie!!!

He screamed in frustration in the sound proof room. How can he still think of her?
ofcourse he should.
After all it was easy for her to break him... A little girl broke him...

He laughed like a demon
Which he was~~~

He was working until a phone call disturbed him. He looked at the caller, it was his PA in Newyork.

" Sir, we've got a footage sir. Delivered to office
We don't know who sent it " the PA said shivering at what his boss might do after watching the video. His boss has been a monster after he found out about madam. He was killing everyone mercilessly who ever was against him.. He is scared that his boss might get back into underground mafia. He is the leader of black eagles. The most feared mafia in more than half of the world.
He owns it.

"hm" arjun said and cut the call. He opened his personal laptop and there is an unopened file. He opened the video and saw that it was the same room. His room?
What's going on? How could anyone get the footage from his room?

He looked at the top of the video which showed that this video was 6 months back. That means he wasn't there at the mansion as per date and time. He left for a couple of weeks leaving behind baby and lakshmi in the mansion alone.

He looked at the video which had a silhoutte of a woman and the room was dimly lit. As soon as the woman turned around his breath stuck in his throat seeing the next scene. It was she pulling Vihaan into his room.
Vihaan seemed reluctant and she pulled him onto her and they did the deed on his bed.

He started sweating profusely...somewhere at the corner of his heart there is still little love and hope on her....trust....

He didn't want to believe this, but this is what it is... This is the truth as it wasn't morphed and it was approved. How many would have seen this...

He groaned in anger and scratched his face with his right hand and broke the table with much force......

So... This has started from much before...
All this was pre-planned...