chapter~51

Sleeping in between my buds is most favourite thing...
They are soo squeeshy and small and um......small...
Especially noori...
My puri...

She cocooned herself in the blanket and all of them are lying on one another. A smile tugged up at the corner of my lips.
They are my little green field angels with small bags of glitter on their back....

I felt the sun rays peeping in through the closed curtains. I opened the curtains and snapped my head towards my kids quickly...

They are like moon-flowers because whenever I open the curtains in the mornings, they turn their heads away within milliseconds...
That too all together!...
I love to watch it.  
I'm not a sadist okay... I just love to irritate them some times.
My cute little buds.

I went to washroom and cleaned up myself. I came out in a robe and looked at my kids wide awake. They all went in together to take bath and I picked up noor. I can't really let her take bath with her siblings because this girl has fetishness for everything in the washroom.
Last time I found her stuffing soap in her mouth.

I was thinking about clothes and soon there was a knock on the door . Saraswathi entered inside with covers in her hands.
She smiled at me greeting ' good morning ' while the kids chirped back.
I smiled at her and she gave me the covers. I asked her to sit while the kids wore their clothes....
I drapped saree in washroom and came out.

Saraswathi said that kids went down and I nodded while sitting beside her on the couch

" I'm sorry for behaving rudely by avoiding you last time . " I said and she kept a hand on mine.
" Why did you think like that?
You weren't rude at all
Let's not talk about past " she said softly and I smiled back at her while nodding.
I donot harm those who mean no harm to me.

" shall I get you your breakfast here? " she asked me and I said 'no' .

Third person POV :

Both the daughter in laws of the family descended the stairs together and entered the grand dining hall. Everyone looked at them while they both were talking to each other softly but formally.

Lakshmi looked at her kids who were seated in their chairs besides her in-laws. She glanced at the table which were filled with various foods.
She filled her plate and sat on the floor. Kids looked at their mom and got down from their chairs .
They sat around their mom freely because they were never accustomed to dinning table.

Anita and veer didn't know what to say. They surely can't force her.
They watched them as they all folded their hands and prayed for few seconds while Neelu already stuffed  fruits pieces in her mouth and started chanting along with her siblings.

Lakshmi opened her eyes and soon Abhimanyu shrieked from beside Neelu because of the tiny food particles that fell on his face from her mouth.

Lakshmi laughed at them and Abhimanyu glared at his mother.
" mom ! " Abhimanyu groaned.
" what did I do? " lakshmi asked playfully while controlling her smile and started cleaning his face with her pallu.