chapter~33

I woke up in the morning with my baby sleeping holding around my neck with his little hands and lying on my body.

I removed his hands slowly and made him sleep with the pillows around him...

I stood infront of the mirror and looked at my head... I could see hair on my scalp... Small strands sparsely sporting out.... I let my hand feel them and remembered how my hair fell in front of me while he was shaving it.... Why was he being so cruel?

He showed me the sweetest side of him and made me trust him...
I thought that , with him by my side I would fear nothing but
Only if I did know that
he would become my fear....

He showed me a spark of light and pushed me into the deeper abyss of darkness which I thought I would never get out....

I thought he trusted me as he stated...
Maybe I shouldn't have believed in his words.... Maybe I started expecting more from him... Maybe this was all what led me to burn my own self....

I shouldn't have believed in him....

I have never trusted in my own self then why did I trust him???

I pulled myself out of these disturbing thoughts and went inside the washroom.

I let the water pass through my body and looked around rubbing soap on my legs....
What could I say more
I'm living in luxury...

After a bath in my gold-walnut washroom, I went inside the room in my robe ,near to the bed and woke up my baby by tickling him. I don't want to see tears in his eyes in the morning....

I got him washed up and he kept on calling me "Maa Maa Maa " all the time like a song and I hummed some movie songs while washing his soft delicate skin

I got him washed up and he kept on calling me "Maa Maa Maa " all the time like a song and I hummed some movie songs while washing his soft delicate skin...making sure that the wager dosen't enter his eyes , nose and ears....

I let him sit on the bed and dressed up myself. Already feeling like a boss.

I dressed him up and looked at my clock

I dressed him up and looked at my clock. It is 7:00 am. I took him on my hip and went out of my room. I was crossing the corridor when I heard another door creak open. I looked to the other side to see the little girl in her white cotton night frock, rubbing her eyes. Her golden blonde hair was all messed up like birds nest... The same way my hair used to be....