P. 18 {Hands}

"Today I'm gonna put my hands all over you."

What came over me with those words was disappointment, relief, curiosity, and excitement.

Disappointment because I just knew we would be going all the way today. Relief that we weren't. Curiosity because he had touched me already, had touched me just about everywhere and excitement...well...

You could figure out why that lone sentence excited me. At my scrunched brow however, Namjoon continued.

"You have yet to see how it feels to be touched in the most intimate of ways. Yes, I've rubbed a thigh, grabbed an ass cheek, maybe, but touches get deeper, farther than that. And I can touch you with more than just my hands. Today, I'm gonna get you used to, comfortable with, my hands, lips, and body all over you. Okay?"

I nodded still a little thrown.

"I need words babygirl. Consent is key in moments like this so I'm gonna need a clear yes or a clear no. Okay?"

Again I nodded before he raised my chin to look at him with a raised brow, a warning of sorts.

"Yes, Joonie," I said with a sly grin. He shook his head above me.

"Shit when you say it like that, Joonie and Daddy are just about interchangeable."

I giggled before he, again, brought my chin up, his eyes going back and forth between my eyes and my lips. The air became thick and both our breathing got slightly heavier. I licked my lips while staring up at his and he got just a hairsbreadth closer.

"Can I kiss you?," he whispered, his breath sliding across my parted lips.

I inhaled sharply, tasting the minty-ness of his breath on my tongue already and eagerly nodded before saying, "Yes."

But the kiss never came. We stood there in this charged heat, just staring at one another until his finger left my chin to begin sliding his hands up and down my arms, from shoulder to wrist. His touch was light but with purpose, sensual. My flesh tinged, heat trailing his fingers with every stroke up or down.

Soon, he wrapped his digits around my wrist and brought my arms up and around his neck, his hands coming down to rest softly against my hips. We were even closer now, our eyes just about crossing as they shifted from one another's lips to eyes and back. My breast to his chest, I could feel his breaths quicken, could see the hunger and longing in his eyes, but felt his restraint in his grip on my hips.

Charged with my own want, I finally took the last bit of space between us, pressing my lips to his. Immediately he moaned and pulled me in closer, pressing his tongue to the seam of my lips. I opened up for him and let his tongue slide over mine, even curling my tongue, encasing the tip to suck on it a little before molding our lips, tongues, and bodies together in a battle of wills.

The kiss only deepened, my fingers gripping at the hair at the nape of his neck while one of his hands gripped my hip, the other pressed firmly into my middle back.

I stopped giving a fuck about the sounds I was making around the time he pulled my hair and wrenched his lips from mine to kiss and nibble down my jawline while the hand on my back, became the hand on my ass and he was pushing me into his length rubbing deliciously. What left my parted lips couldn't even be considered a sweet moan. It was a savage grunt fueled in desire.

Placing a gripping hand in his hair, I slid my head to the side, encouraging him to continue as his tongue ran across my collar bone and he began sucking on the skin on my shoulder.