P. 8 {Report}

"Soooo...," Namjoon smirked at me as we finished up this week's trig lesson, the elephant in the room no longer being able to hide behind formulas and mathematical equations.

I wouldn't meet his eye contact, even when he tilts his head down some, trying to gain it. Even if I had to tell him about what I had done this week, I was never going to be comfortable enough to look into those dreamy brown eyes and give him every torrid detail, blow for blow. It was all so embarrassing. I shifted in my seat and looked at anything but him causing him to burst out in a fir of deep hearty laughter.

I looked up at him for only a second, just out of shock, before remembering that I wasn't supposed to be doing that.

"You want me to see you naked and vice versa. Want me to inch my way inside of you, and have your arms, legs, and pussy wrapped around me and you can't even look at me after playing with yourself? How will you ever survive this?"

"Good fucking question," I blurted out before I hadeven thought on the words leaving my mouth.

"She speaks," he says sarcastically earning an eye roll from me to which he laughs again.

"Ok, so tell me about your newest explorations." He sits up in his chair, biting his bottom lip, his eyes wide, and his hands rubbing together greedily like he is waiting for some really juicy gossip or something. The sight would have been comical if my nerves weren't about to sprout wings and fly off into the unknown.

"Ummm," I start hesitantly. "What do you want to know?"

"Everything," It's out of his mouth before I have even finished and the tone in which he says just that single word, makes me want to run to my room and do exactly what I am about to tell him I did.

A whole shudder runs through me and I shake my head a bit in an attempt to dispel the feelings of arousal trying to take over me.

He notices.

"Come on, babygirl. Tell Joonie how you pleasured yourself this week."

Seriously, having no starting point, I just gave him the jist.

"I touched myself until I came." It was blunt and precise. What more did he need?

He chuckled again before moving over into the seat next to me. After turning his chair to face me fully, he did the same with mine. We were now sitting face to face, my closed knees tucked between his open thighs, his face a few inches from mine as he was leaning completely over into my personal space. I could smell the strawberry candies he liked to eat on his breath, his tongue a darker shade of pink than normal as he ran it fully over his bottom lip.

"Babygirl," It was a tone draped in warning. "Tell me how you got this little virgin pussy to come all over itself or...," his hands reached out to rub up and down my thighs. "This is the most of my hands you will ever feel on your body."

Remarkably, I was able to think because even this bit of contact, in this moment was enough to make me not tell him a damn thing. But I knew in reality, I would eventually want more. More touches, more feels, more than just his hands, but his lips, and ...other ...things.

I groaned under the strain of fighting my inner demons and he seemed to want to help me with that.

It's okay," he said. "What did you do first?," his hands still stroking my thighs, occasionally adding a quick squeeze in the most tantalizing of places.

Inhale...

Exhale...

Inhale...

"I...uh...I took a shower."