P. 7 {Touch}

This week, I decided to actually study the math homework, like thoroughly.

Okay so I was avoiding the whole masturbation thing. Fucking sue me.

This shit was embarrassing. Lying in my bed, touching my own body, making my own self moans and god knows what else. It didn't seem logical. Why? Wasn't that what guys are for?

I had tried after my shower to just lie there on my bed, naked, touching myself while I air dried. My hands feeling foreign on my body, awkward and forced. How can my hands feel good to me?

I had given up quickly, hurriedly putting on clothes as if someone was going to burst in and catch me in this very very naughty act.

Grabbing my textbook, I began to study hard. Tomorrow I had a test and Namjoon would want to know how I did. I didn't want to disappoint him.

In either subject.

🙈

Namjoon's and I's study day was Thursday. It's the only day during the week he didn't have classes. But somehow today, Monday, he found the time to text me while we were both in school.

"Did you do your homework, yet?"

I blushed so hard, Sowan noticed from two seats over.

"What's wrong?" she mouthed as the teacher continued the lesson. I quickly shook my head at her indicating it was nothing before looking down and reading the text again.

I quickly entered, yes, before hitting send, knowing I was lying about at least one part.

"Liar," he sent back. How would he even know?

Then another came through. "I'm not talking about the math and you know it."

Followed by "Truth", then "Now"

I was tempted to answer 'Yes Daddy', but didn't hold the confidence to do so, so I quickly pushed that thought out of my mind.

Slowly I typed a response.

I haven't had the chance t|

I can't figure o|

I don't even know how t|

'No, I haven't', I finally hit send.

'Think about a guy you like. It will be easier,' he texted back and I felt the blood rush to my cheeks again.

Well guess who that guy would be, Joonie?

Yup.

You guessed it.

You.

You with your olive toned skin, beautiful smile, gorgeous dimples, tall frame, nerdy attitude, hilarious jokes, and perfect fucking hair.

'Ok,' I texted back. Followed by, 'I'll try it tonight.'

Damnit if the man didn't just give me the inspiration I needed.

🤞

That night , I lay in my bed and imagine the first time I had found Namjoon sexually attractive. Yes I had liked him growing up but that was mostly personality based. This was the defining moment I knew that if he ever looked at me twice, I would not even hesitate to drop my panties right then and there on the floor.

We had been at a neighborhood block party. The parents of the birthday boy had opted to fill up their pool and invite everyone over for a party, complete with music, food, and games. I had just turned 14, Joon, coming up on his 17th birthday. I was laughing and talking with Sowan, making fun of the boys in our class who thought they were hot being shirtless around a bunch of girls. She was just as ruthless back then, breaking their wills to live, sending them mopping back into the water, us girls unimpressed.