P. 9 {Lapdog}

I didn’t get a text from Namjoon that night but a call from Sowan. 

"Hello"

“Say Bitch!”

“Say, say, say, say, bitch!”

“I am what you get between a Texas and a Bay Bitch.”

“Wait, bitch. Now I’m in LA Bitch. Catch me out in traffic, I’ll be riding in the latest.”

Soon I could hear the song playing outside my house. I through on some jeans and a t-shirt and opened my front door to find my bestie and her latest interest outside bumping in his big black Ford F150 truck. 

“Come play with me bitch!,” she screamed out the window but immediately jumped out the door and came running towards me. From the smell of her breath, I could tell she had been drinking. Not quite drunk off her ass yet but definitely tipsy. It didn’t help that she leaned close with her liquored breath and whispered to me, “he got a friend in the back seat that wants to holler at one of my cute girlfriends.”

She pulled back and giggled some before loudly stating, “It’s kinda fucked up I really only got one.”  

I had to hold her up at this point and wait till she was steady again. 

“I really don't like people and I absolutely hate females. Except for you (Y/N). You are my ride or die. We in this together. Which is why I'm going to tell you, he ain't really all that cute.”

I gasped out loud at her dumb ass. “So why are you hooking me up with the ugly one?,” I feigned disgust because really, I didn’t care. I wasn’t going to be interested.

“So you can stop pining over Namjoon,” she slurred in my ear. 

I almost slapped her for speaking his name out loud but didn’t get the chance as his voice came ringing from behind me.

“What about me?” 

He was walking up the street with the skank from the party draped on his torso, tucked under his arm. She held a wicked smile on her face like they were about to get into something good and all I wanted was to redirect the slap meant for my bestfriend towards the living, breathing blowjob currently touching on Joonie. 

With quick thinking, I rolled my eyes dramatically while adding a smack to my lips. 

“Boy, no one here was even thinking about you, better yet speaking on your name. Go home and keep your pets away from my lawn.”

The little ditzy girl looked up to Namjoon and asked, “You’ve got a pet, NJ?” 

‘NJ?’ What the fuck? 

He chuckled at her, clearly amused by her thick headedness. 

“You're so cute I could kiss you. Come here,” he reached for her chin and brought her thin crusty lips to his. Ok. So they weren’t necessarily crusty but they were thin and looked like deflated balloons. 

She opened her mouth wide as he went in and enclosed her lips around his, almost sucking them into her mouth. Even in the night sky, you could see the glistening she left around the perimeter of his lips as she got ready to go back in and do it again. He pulled away from her before she could and I caught the bit of disgust that shook through him that no one else could see.  Sowan just blatantly stating, “Uh, that’s nasty,” at the sight. 

Namjoon only kept his lips pursed and gave a slight nod. I could tell he didn’t want to open his mouth so I gave him an out. I pointed to her shoe and told her, “You’ve got some shit or something stuck on your foot there.”

She immediately bent to get it off, screeching in the process, and I watched as Namjoon took the opportunity to run his entire sleeve across the bottom half of his face before mouthing ‘thank you’ to me. 

By now the bimbo who has yet to be named had realized it's nothing on her shoe. Namjoon quickly grabs her hand and tells her I was just messing with her. 

“Come on, sweetheart, let’s go.” 

I watch as they continue to walk down the street to Namjoon’s house. Watch as they stroll up the walkway, hand in hand, and he pulls out his key to open the door. Watch her drape him as he ushers her inside, closing the door behind them before the porch light comes on and all is quiet outside. 

“That right there? That is why it doesn’t matter if he’s ugly or not. You just need somebody to pop that cherry and show you that orgasms can be achieved with an actual person. Not just visions of Namjoon.”

So I told Sowan about the masturbating. Not why I had done it, just that I had and what i was thinking about. Leave it to my so-called bff to throw it back in my face. 

“YOU BITCH!”, I pushed her playfully and she took the opportunity to drag me to the truck where her guy and the not so attractive one waited to see what we were going to do. 

He wasn’t ugly per se. His hair looked like he had put a pound of grease into it then added water. His skin was of a pale color but was decorated with random splotches of an unknown, red, bumpy rash. But he had the prettiest blue eyes and a gorgeous smile, no dimples. But he looked to be a little short for my taste. I liked a man who could tower me, look down on me, and order me around like a good little soldier. 

Okay, it had been a Namjoon fantasy during one of my explorations. 

Just as I was about to decline their offer, I got a text message. It was from Namjoon, surprisingly.

‘Pages 476-485. Make sure to do the exercises in the back for practice. I’m gonna come up with a couple to quiz you with next week.’

Confused, I asked, "Ummm...don’t you have company?’

‘She’s doing what I want her to do. I CAN multitask.’

I didn’t even want to think about it.

‘And what about the other subject?’

‘I’m not telling because I want you breathing for the rest of the week. But you should know, from here on out there won’t be any weekly homework in that subject. There will be weekly lessons.’

Oh, that was definitely going to help me breathe better. 

I went on ahead and declined to ride with the trio, hugging my best friend and begging her to be careful before she called me a goodie two shoes and hopped back into the front seat.

Oh, if she only knew I don't plan on being one for too much longer. 😉