P. 29 {Two Weeks}

~Namjoon POV~

Two fucking weeks!!!

Or for the better part of...

TWO FUCKING WEEKS, I had questioned myself about my feelings for this girl. Two fucking weeks without a word, a touch, a look. Nothing and I was literally losing my fucking mind.

How, you ask?

Hell if I know.

Before we started this teaching thing, she meant very little to me, if anything. I mean, yes, she was the girl next door, and had been my neighbor for just about all our lives. But we didn't run in the same circles, didn't participate in the same things. We did the 'smile and nod' whenever we crossed paths but being on any of my radars was not a thing. If she had gone missing or showed up dead somewhere, I probably would have felt sorry for her and her family but then would have went on with my life.

The tutoring thing didn't change things much either. She was a paid project. Someone I was to babysit once a week and teach a few things. I didn't spend any more time with her than necessary and was usually running to get out of there as soon as my time was up.

I could tell by the gawking stares that sometimes lasted eerily too long that she may have had a crush on me but she couldn't do a thing for me so why entertain the thought. I had so many who could. Girls threw themselves at me. All I had to do was cast the net and four or five would just jump inside, giving their lives and bodies willingly.

What could she do for me besides be a new piece of ass. Emphasis on the word new. I didn't want to deal with that. Not when there were so many already broken in and practically begging me to be dick number 37.

I was used to whores, attention seekers, status chasers and the down right desperate. Sometimes, I didn't even have to fuck. They'd just want to suck me off and I would let them. I mean, hey. A nut is a nut is a nut.

But her? She came out of nowhere with that damn question. 'Can you teach me about sex?'

It sounded so innocent, yet so dirty at the same time. Took me completely by surprise and I tried to blow her off thinking her little innocent ass couldn't possibly know what she was asking for.

But she did.

She made it perfectly clear. She wanted me to be her first. Wanted me to be the first man to dick her down. Did she know how much pressure that put on me?

I had never been anyone's first. Never wanted to be. Setting the precedent for a young girl's sex life was not a responsibility any man should willingly want to take on. Yet, here she had asked and I was nervous as hell about it.

I needed time to prepare. Which is why I opted for a less rushed approach.

If we had jumped right into the sex, she would have been anxious, I would have been nervous, things would have been completely awkward and uncomfortable because she had never felt anyone's hands on her, not even her own. I couldn't touch her, fuck her, like she wanted because even she didn't know that to tell me.

And the pain. How could I, a man she barely knew, just lay her down and put her through all that pain and discomfort. It almost sounded like a rape to me, even though I knew it would not be.

Thank God she was open to the sessions. I probably would have just out right told her no if she hadn't agreed to them.

We started with seduction. I wanted to see what she was made of. If she could be sexy. I was going to find it hard to continue this if I was constantly laughing my ass off because she was just awkward as fuck.