P. 5 {It Begins}

At Namjoon's next visit, after all the math lessons had been exhausted and he was heading out, he gave me my first lesson in the art of sex. He went home and planned it all out, an outline of what was needed to know and how this would happen. I was happy at seeing him so prepared but nervous about some of the things that I saw written so blatantly in his notebook.

"Alright, baby girl. Your first lesson is in seduction. The next time I come over here, I want you seducing me from the moment I walk into that door. It should be subtle, simple, but definitely obvious. I shouldn't have any doubts in my mind that you want me but I also shouldn't feel too pressured either. Use whatever wiles you can think of. Clothing, make-up, subtle hints in your expressions, movements, whatever. Just make me want you before I leave here. Got it?"

I nodded slowly, feelings of helplessness closing in as I had no idea how to seduce a man. I thought he would just take me to my room, lie me on the bed and put his dick in me. I would moan and he would cum and that would be it. What is this seduction he speaks of?

Laughing he strokes my cheek with his finger. "Don't be scared baby girl. You can do this." He's heading for the door as he phone chimes. "Google if you have to," and then he is gone.

Today there is no moisture accumulating between my legs, only the shakes coming from them as my nerves get the better of me. I walk slowly to my room and sit on my bed staring at nothing. Just thinking.

My wilds? What the fuck are my wilds? And how do I use them to get him to want me?

I call up Sowan.

"Hey, bitch. What's up?"

"Two questions? What are wilds and how do you seduce your lovers?"

She chuckles into the phone line.

"First off, bitch, these aren't lovers. They are fucks, random fucks. I don't love these hoes. None can claim me. Second," she continues this miniature rant. "I don't have to seduce any of them. They see me...they ask can they hit...I say yay or nay...we do the do...we move on."

I shake my head. Thankfully she can't see me. "So you've never tried to get with a guy by being all sexy-like or anything like that?," I question her again.

"Yeah, maybe a few times, why?"

"Because, I wanna know bitch, damn!" She was kinda working the last good nerve I had after Namjoon's earlier visit.

"Who you tryna seduce? Namjoon? Are you finally making a move?," her cackling fills my eardrums.

"Something like that. Now tell me something good," I try my best to ignore her jestering.

"Ok, so remember when I had that mad crush on Kai?," she finally gives in.

"Yeah," I nodded on the other side of the line wishing she would hurry up and give me something, anything.

"I guess...

I might have...

maybe...dressedupinaminiskirtandhaltertopofhisteamcolorswhilewearing8inchstilettostohisbasketballgameonceortwicebefore," that last bit coming out at 100 miles a minute.

"Stilettos? To a basketball game?" Oh, hell no! I could do seduction but I wasn't going to be uncomfortable and make a fool of myself for nobody. And that included Namjoon.

"Yes, bitch. My dumb ass did that. Buuuuut...," she paused and I could just hear the grin on her lips.

"It did get me some of that fire ass dick in the team bus a couple nights."

We both laughed at her dumb ass then.

"So all you did was dress up?," I asked, continuing on with this interrogation.

"Well, yeah, I guess. I mean, I stared at him a lot. Trying to let him know I was interested."

"What about make-up, and wilds?"

"Heffa, I have no idea what a wild is. But I did add some extra gloss to my lips. You know, my lipgloss is poppin, my lipgloss is cool," she sang that awful song and I physically cringed.

"Annnnnd, I don't know. Maybe I put on some mascara so I could like, bat my eyelashes and shit. But, after a while, none of that matters. If guys know you are willing to give it up, you don't even have to put in all that extra effort. Hence, why my seducing days are over."

Ok. This was getting me nowhere.

"Fine, So. I'll talk to you later."

"Wait...wait...wait bitch. What is all this about? What are you about to do exactly?"

I huffed into my side of the phone and said one word before hanging up on her special ass.

"Google."

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Googling 'How to seduce your man,' I ran across a couple of articles that provided me with some sound advice. Unlike Sowan. The first bit, be yourself, eased some of the tension I had been holding in my chest. That was something I could definitely do.

'But can you really?' I asked myself. I mean, seeing as how I have been myself for the past several years and he hasn't even thought about me in that way says something about the person I am. Maybe, I'm just not his type. Pushing that malicious thought out of my head I continued to research further.

After finding such things as making eye contact, initiating light touches, and setting a scene, I went about creating my plan for the day. First was my outfit choice.

Looking up casual ways to look sexy, because I wouldn't be caught dead in some stilettos on a football field, I think I found what I was looking for. Quickly I headed to my closet and started putting an outfit together for next week. I would have to dummy it down until my parents left but I also didn't want to be changing clothes in the middle of our studies so I had to find something cute but still sexy enough. After rifling through my closet for over an hour, clothes on my bed and floor now, I think I found the perfect outfit. Hanging it up and smoothing it out, I placed it all the way to the right of my closet, easy to find. I still had a whole week.

I also had to figure out if I was going to wear makeup and what mannerisms and expressions could I make to get Namjoon to want me.

I quickly grabbed my laptop again and googled "wilds."

Come to find out the freaking word is WILES. And pretty much it's another word for seduction.

"A stratagem or trick intended to deceive or ensnare."

Ok. Ensnare how, exactly? Looks like me and google are gonna have a long week. 

P.S. I honestly didn't know the word was WILES. For years I thought it was 'wilds.' So... I learned something. YAY!!