P. 25 {Cornered}

HI! 😊

What do you think of this one," my mom held up a black and silver, AOT, jean jacket; Levi in the middle of a flying sword strike on the back.

"Oh my God mom! I love it!," I grabbed the jacket, holding it up to my chest. She giggled, taking it back from me before throwing it over her arm and handing me a pair of low rise jeans.

"Well, you are my daughter after all. Here. Go try these on while I find you some accessories."

It was a Sunday, a rather uneventful day, and my mom had suggested a mother-daughter shopping trip. I was down to get out of the house, seeing as how Taehyung was working at the cafe and there was no way I was gonna get any time with Sow today. Two weeks had passed since that so-called double date, and seeing as how school was officially out for the summer, I hadn't seen my best friend at all.

We'd promised to carve out some time for each other even if it was just random texts that said 'Hey, Hoe. I love you.' Which is why, even as I walk through the mall with my mom, we haven't stopped texting since this morning.

'I have never wanted to fuck someone and not fuck someone so much in my entire life!!!'

'Bitch, what the hell?'

'He knows what he's doing to me. Dressed in all black, smelling like the devil's ass juice, with this gummy smile so fucking adorable it almost looks sinister.'

'again...BITCH WHAT??!! 🤣🤣'

'He says...no... he whispers and moans all the right shit in my ear, touches me in the weirdest but most intimate of places, but never tries a gotdamn thing! Like right now, I told he was talking in circles and he whispers in my ear, oh I'm gonna spin you up like this cotton candy, baby, and have you melting in my mouth too. Then proceeds to run a finger down the back of my arm and walk ahead of me. BITCH HELP!'

'Where are you," I text quickly before closing myself into the dressing room.

'At the fair. But straight to the upper room if this man has anything to do with it.'

I doubled over in the dressing room, one leg in the jeans I was supposed to be trying on, the other standing as naked support for my wobbling body. Yoongi had Sow so open, I was sure he would be her husband someday. You could tell they really liked each other, even if Sow was running every chance she got. She always went back. I would get a random text that would say, 'I'm done with his ass. He's just a tease,' followed by another that said, 'If I go missing, I was with Yoongi.'

Finally getting my other leg in, I buttoned up the jeans and grabbed my phone, already texting her a reply as I walked out of the dressing room. Looking around to show my mom, I find I am face to face with Namjoon's little mutt. If I didn't know any better, I'd swear the pathetic thing had been waiting for me.

I looked around for anyone else before asking, "Can I help you?"

My phone's notification bell went off and I knew it was Sow, but I didn't want to take my eyes off this chick for even a second.

"I thought we should have a talk, woman to woman," her voice dripping in sarcasm.

A villainous smile crept across my face as I folded my arms over my chest and asked, "Don't you mean woman to mutt?"

She took a half-step toward me before thinking about it, taking a deep breath in before backing down.

I didn't budge, only raising a brow at her slight movement.

"Look, I'm not here to...," she tried again but I really wasn't in the mood to give a damn. This bitch had cornered me and I needed to know why. Quickly.