P. 37 {YOW}

This is for those who asked for a little bit of a side story a while back.

Enjoy 😊💜

"My toes look so fat in these sandals."

"Well, put your Converses on, baby. You don't have to wear those today. It's a little bit cooler outside."

"Oh, shut up, Yoongi. This is all your fault, anyway."

"My fault? You're the one who said you wanted to ride my big, fat dick till the sun came up. You didn't have to bounce on your toes the whole time to do so."

"And how the fuck else was I supposed to do it, jackass?"

"On your knees baby. You could have alternated like I do."

Lee Sowan shuddered, the heat that traveled down her spine at the thought of Yoongi on his toes, deep dick inside her made her swollen toes want to curl.  He was talking mad shit but she didn't care. She had done what she had said she was gonna do, even if her movements got slower the longer it took for the sun to rise.

By the time it had fully risen, she was exhausted and couldn't even coax her man into a nut. Damn him for lasting this long.  Thankfully, Yoongi had taken over and, upon successfully flipping them over, had pounded her poor body out until he had completely filled the condom.

"Whatever," was all she could reply to his teasing as she sat on the loveseat and inspected her toes further. "We're so late. Their going to kill us. Especially after the way you left them last night."

Yoongi stopped running his fingers through his hair to stare at her, him standing in the bathroom mirror trying to make it lay correctly. It was a vain attempt as it was still wet from their shower this morning.

"WE left them. You didn't want them to come back here with us and play witness to all those obscene sounds you were making last night, did you?"

"Yoongi, I swear you make me sound like such a whipped bitch sometimes," Sow smacked her lips for effect because she knew she was. Knew it from the moment she stepped foot in that house and saw this sexy glass of Vitamin D standing in a suit next to Taehyung.

She had no idea, then, that she had found someone who could open up her entire world to such amazing things.

Yoongi had been stubborn in his pursuit of her. Letting her know, off rip, that he was not up for the bullshit and the play-play. If she wanted to be with him, she had to change some of her old habits and she wasn't entirely ready to do so.

She fought him in the beginning, not willing to change herself for any man. Did he know who the fuck she was?

Sow was far from the most popular girl in the school. Definitely not the girl that all the guys had passed around. But she was known for being a no nonsense chick who only offered up what was between her legs to those whom she saw fit as worthy. And trust, a lot of fools thought they were worthy.

She didn't see Yoongi as such. Which, now that she thinks about it, she doesn't quite understand, herself, why not?

But Yoongi had worn her down, treated her like a princess, and let her know he was not a fuckboy in any way, shape, or form. He worked hard, made plans, and followed through. Something Sowan was not used to.

He showed her on so many occasions that he could be trusted, that he was genuine, and a true gentleman. There were no questions lingering in her mind making her feel insecure and neglected. He had stepped up to the plate and ate good.

Once Sow saw the type of man that he was, understood that he was serious about her, she couldn't wait to give him some of her.

But he wouldn't take it. Even when it was thrown at him.