P. 4 {Random}

Hi. 👋
I'm having a bit of a stall. It's not necessarily writer's block. It's moreso...no interest to. Luckily I've got a couple chapters of this. Lol. Hopefully, I'll get my spark back soon.

💜

"Can you teach me about sex?" I had asked in the middle of a really gruesome study session.

Liquid spewed from his mouth and drizzled from his nose as he choked on his sports drink, clearly not expecting that answer when he asked did I need any help. "T-teach you?...Sex?...What?!," he stuttered almost comically.

Trying desperately to hold on to my resolve and keep my nervousness at bay, I continued.

"I want to know about it. I want to do it but I don't know anything besides what they taught in books at school."

He waved me off quickly, "Ask your best friend."

"I don't want to. She wants to tell me about a guy's size and how many times she orgasmed. She won't tell me about how to get there."

"So are you saying you want to know about sex or you want to have sex?"

I huffed at him now. Someone so smart being so stupid.

"I want you, Kim Namjoon, to teach me, (Y/L/N) (Y/N), how to have sex. I know you're good at it. I've heard the stories." His expression turning smug.

"I want to have sex but I need someone to teach me the basics before I go out there and make a fool of myself. And I think you would be perfect."

"Why me?" He asked suspiciously.

"Because, I don't know, we've only known each other our whole lives. You're a sex god and are really good at teaching. Not to mention your at my house once a week so we can just make this a part of one of our lessons."

Laughing now, he asks, "So you want me, Kim Namjoon, to fuck you, the little innocent virgin next door? It's a little cliche, don't you think?"

"No, I don't think," I quickly counter. "I'm not some naive little girl who is going to fall head over hells for the guy who pops her cherry. I'm almost a grown woman who is ready to get nasty with the right guy but I'm so nervous about it, I need a prerequisite." So part of that was true. I had already fallen for Namjoon, hard, but he didn't need to know that. 

Again he laughed at me. "Get nasty?," he slapped at his kneecaps. "Don't tell me you're a freak and haven't even been touched yet?"

"Namjooooon," I huffed and folded my arms in front of me. He stopped laughing after wiping a few tears from his eyes and faced me again.

"So what say you, kind sir? Would you like to deflower a virgin for the sake of science?"

"You mean, would I teach you how to fuck so you can be a slut to the next guy?"

I was surely about to take offense but he stopped me on my quick intake of breath before I could blow up at him.

"Wait," his hands up in defense. "That's not an insult. It's a fact. I'm a slut, or as you put it, a sex god." There's that smug look again. "You want to be just amazing as me in the bed, right?"

I shrugged and nodded in response.

"Okay, well I'll have to think on it for a bit. Let's finish up these formulas for now."

So we went back to my studies just as quickly as we had left them. Namjoon showing me how to get the answers quickly and correctly. I could tell the conversation hadn't left his mind though, as everytime I finished a problem, I had to pull him back from the unknown. But we somehow managed to get through the lesson with 10 minutes of lesson time to spare.

That's when I got the best news of my life.

Namjoon was packing up his bookbag as usual, telling me what next weeks lesson would be and what to study up on, when he pulled out a notepad and began to write fiercely across it.

"Ok, we've got to have a game plan. Each week, I will give you something to work on and we'll see how you progress. But this is the niche. We've only got two hours of study time. Which means that if you want to do this, you're gonna have to study twice as hard in both subjects."

I looked at him inquisitively. "Both subjects?"

"Yes, trig and sex."

"So you're not just gonna fuck me?," I was dead serious.

He waved that dimpled smile around before stating, "Now what fun would that be."