P. 33 {My Time}

Okay. One of my readers evfabricando mentioned 10 dates for these two and for some odd reason or another, I took it as a challenge. 🤣 So here is #2. Let me reiterate...it will not be 10. But let's see how close we can get. 🤞

Enjoy!!

😘😘😘

"Did you tell her everything?,” Namjoon asked as I told him how Sowan had ambushed me when I arrived home. I'd swear I could hear the smirk on his lips through the phone. It's expected that I tell Sow everything and usually, I would. But there was a little tidbit of that night that was so magical I wanted to keep it to myself. 

Flashback...

Namjoon and I were on our way back from the museum, enjoying the car ride and the little bit of time we had left together. He was still holding my hand, his thumb stroking the skin across my knuckles, while I, myself, was humming to the tune the cabbie had playing and staring out the window. Dipping into a tunnel, I noticed Joon was unapologetically staring at me, a devious look in his eye and his bottom lip tucked between his teeth. 

Turning purposefully quick, I attempted to startle the dimpled man and asked him what he was staring at. He didn’t even flinch. Instead, he scooted dangerously close to my side, leaning in even further to whisper in my ear. 

“How strict are we to be with this word, ‘moderate?’” Pulling back, I was caught in his sultry gaze, questioning my own meaning of the word. What the fuck was he thinking?

I was soon to find out as an arm snaked its way around my shoulders and Namjoon was hip-to-hip with me in the long back seat of the taxi. Leaning over, he pressed a chaste kiss to the shell of my ear before his deep, whispered voice asked, “Say when, okay?”

Eyes wide in wonder, I stupidly nodded, giving him permission to do whatever he had in mind. His eyes bore into mine, our gazes never faltering, even as I felt his other hand begin sliding down my arm and graze tentatively over my stomach. I felt the tug of my shorts’ button before it gave way with a pop, the zipper giving in as well, now that there was no connecting piece. Inhaling a sharp breath, I looked on in confusion and anticipation of the things this man was doing to me, both physically and mentally. 

He gave me a lopsided smile, one dimple so prominent it drew my attention from the chocolate in his eyes. His long fingers pulled at the elastic of my panties and soon, I could feel the chill of them along my hairs. Sharply inhaling for a second time, Namjoon chuckled and whispered, “You’re not going to be quiet are you?”

With that, his unoccupied hand pushed onto my cheek, forcing my lips to his. Kissing him took over my brain cells and I poured all my attention into doing so. That was until his wandering fingers dove a little further down. 

Bypassing my clit completely, Namjoon’s fingers immediately plunged into my cavern, his fingers curling and swirling in my juices before pulling back up to stroke across my now hardened bud.

Humming at the delicious feeling, I threw my head back, ready to moan out my pleasures when a hand came clasping over my mouth. In my ear, the sexiest array of words played across my eardrum while their owner plucked me like a violin.

🎶 Girl,  You’re the medicine patch that slowly eases my motion sickness

Wherever I go I’ll have it under my ear

The time it takes to fall for you takes 3 seconds

But  I feel as though you’re the meaning of my eternity