Shit post part 3

Stephanie: scars are kinda hot. Leads into that whole bad boy thing. You know what I mean? I mean look at Maddox and Dagger and all them. They make people scream without the s with one look. And they are covered in scars.

Dottie: I see the appeal but most of Dagger's scars didn't get on his body for sexy reasons. In fact I think they trigger more trauma then sexiness in my mind.

Ella: *nodded as she looked over at two said boys who were arguing about the best type of knife* agreed but then again Stephanie doesn't have our view point because she didn't grow up seeing them gain those scars.

Sammy: you know what. Scars are sexy and you know what the sexiest scar anyone can get?

Dezzy: oh this should be great.

Brenton: the small burns from trying to take a frozen pizza out of the oven, is the only answer.

Sammy: god I am so gay for you.

Stephanie: *sighs and looks over at the dreamy angry boys* how did we get stuck with these two idiots? When we are surrounded by fanfic worthy men?

Dezzy: *sighed* because life hates us.

*****

Sage: no I did not write that.

Max: look, I know it's you just stop saying I'm using Allura for my damn beard, I have a fucking kid and I don't want her to accidentally stumble on one of your little-

Sage: first off I'm not saying I write those stories but let's not belittle them and say they are little stories. They are works of art. You topping LJ is a a master piece. Just be lucky who ever it is didn't write you as a bottom because we all know you are with Allura.

Max: I am so not-

Sage: she could tell you to bark and you would.

Max: I would not-

Sage: it's okay to be a little bitch. Just accept it, denial is not a good look on you.

*****

Darbie: no see you just don't understand the hatred I have.

Mason: it is a very deep rooted hatred. I don't really know where it came from.

Liam: I swear to god I didn't even do anything this time!

Mikey: it's okay she only hates you because she loves you!

Liam:....

Liam: THAT MAKES NO SENSE!

Amanda: well think of it this way. Darbie is only excessively mean to two people. You and Mason. You are both exceptional idiots but she cares about you.

Mason: hey that hurts my feelings!

Darbie: I don't care about those two idiots!

Bree: you do. They are your idiots. Just accept and move on.

Liam: I feel like the unwanted family dog.

Darbie: well technically yeah that sums up your life pretty well.

Yarimar: I'm too gay for this shit

*****

Devyn: I honestly don't even think you know the first thing about love. Are you even capable of it?