Prompt #3

Prompt :: "You really think this is a smart idea?" "Nope." "Good. I'd be concerned if you did."

OCs :: Deandra Brave

It was pitch black outside, her hair uncomfortably shoved into a black beanie, her knees were wet as she crouched down her hair thin lock pick in her hand as she carefully moved it around in the door knob. For once the girl was silent as she focused at the task at hand. 

Less could be said about her companions, who were bickering behind her. "It's Frenchie what in the world could she want for her birthday?" One twin asked in a loud whisper. "I don't know! You are her best friend! She spends more time with you. You got Dee and French and I got Georgia and Joey. So what DOES French want for her birthday Bestie?" The other one exclaimed. "I don't know that's why I asked you dipstick!" 

"SHUT UP! Both of you. Shut the fuck up before I shove Confetti up your assholes." Dee exclaimed as she turned eruptly around freezing the bickering twins in their place. "We are breaking into one of the most high security places in town of one of the riches families in town. To decorate and throw Frenchie a surprise party before she gets back from Paris. There is dogs everywhere trained to kill. So please shut the fuck up so I can get this door open." 

Both twins fell silent as a non-spoken apology was said. Dee sighed and nodded at them before she continued with her work. Her hands gently go back to her picks and was happy when she finally got her satisfying click as the door popped open. "She wants a road trip. All of us. Before we go off to college. That's what she wants. I can't believe I even have to tell you that." Dee was as she got up off her knee and slid the door open and walked into the grand kitchen. 

They decorated quietly as to not disturb the deadly dogs that roamed the house.  "She hates surprises. You really think this is a smart idea?" Alexander asked from below her. His hands on her waist as he hoisted her up to hang a banner up on the Arched entrance. 

"Nope." Dee said shortly since she was already at her Marlo quota. With it being spring break their friend group had left them. Georgia went off with her sister and her little friends back down south. Frenchie went to travel Europe. Cameron took Cara and Cole back to New York to visit. So she was the only one with the Marlos. They were like leechs. Don't get her wrong she loved them. Xander was even her boyfriend but he's hotter when he is trying to get her in his bed and not calling her at 3 am to talk about wrestling. She suddenly really missed that stuck up princess that kept her boyfriend away from her. He was annoying without her. 

"Good. I'd be concerned if you did. I mean all your idea's are never good. But are incredibly fun." Her boyfriend said with a smile.  She finally got the last tack into the wall and tapped his hand that had slowly made its way to her ass. 

"I know. I am an evil genius. Now stop sexually harassing me and let's finish your Best Friend's party." Dee stated as the boy slowly put her down. 

"Oh come on she's not just my best friend. I know you care about her too."

"No I just want her to come back so you can get back to calling her. My best friend is you. Maybe Dakota if you annoy me too much. But I do love you." She said as she pecked his lips and gently slapped his cheeks before forcing him to turn around. "Get those balloons tied on those stairs." She ordered slapping his ass as he walks away from her. 

"Hey! Sexual Harassment!"

"Don't act like you didn't like it."