Insecurites

Ryan ::

Her past. Something she is ashamed of and never wants to relive. She has done horrible things and she has tried so hard to make up for it but she never feels like she will ever make up for it. Too much blood has been shed and now she often feels like she is drowning in all the screams and pleas.

Maddox ::

His anger. When his best friend and girlfriend is this cute little fuzz ball of literal light he often feels horrible he can't be that nice. Or match her on that level. He often feels like he stole a ray of light from the world and he was being selfish. She deserved so much more than the dark monster he was

Chance ::

His parenting. He wasn't the best father to his children when they first came. And he often feels horrible over that and now tries to make sure he is there for them as much as he can. But it's that time in the past that always seems to come up in the past that makes him feel like a horrible father.

Troye ::

His smarts. His family never talked about it but he always felt ashamed when his sister would bring home straight A's and he would bring home barely passing D's and a new scar. Even though he knew his parents cared more for him than his older sister. He was always jealous of her and her attitude on life. So serious and organized. Closed off and yet she was loved. Even if she didn't see it half the time. She could fucking solve problems that seemed like an alien language but she was too dumb to realize the love she had by her friends. He wanted to be that kind of dumb.

Sage ::

Her mind. She often thinks because her mind is so broken she will either scare people off or kill them by accident. She doesn't want to hurt anyone that she truly cares about but she is always scared of herself and what will happen. Too many accidents have happened that she feels like she can't trust herself.

Zara ::

Her voice. From a young age she was bullied over her dreams of being a singer. Now she suppressed her dreams and her voice and only shows it in the confines of the room her father made for her. Even though her talent is good she always is putting herself down. Saying it's as shit. Saying she was shit. A dreamer lost in a far fetched world reaching for a star that will never be hers.

Dexter ::

His heart. Everyone else is so... consistent. So guarded. So calculated. That's what he would need to be what his mother wanted him to be. Or what he thought she wanted him too be. He was too caring. To big of a lover. Not enough fighter. He thought with his heart and not his head. Which made him make a lot of dumb stupid foolish mistakes. Mistakes he knew his younger siblings and other people he grew up wouldn't ever make. It made him feel like less of a man less of a King.

Sammy ::

His thoughts. He eats to keep his mind off of the dark thoughts. The ones that were bloody and dangerous. The ones were he would kill the people he would love. The ones were he would betray himself but are his deepest and darkest desires.

Dee ::

Her hair. The puff ball that she was forced to call her hair. Something no matter what was untamable unless it was in braids. Kids used to throw sand in her hair or gum. She had to cut chucks out. She tried to shave it all off but she was always stopped. Her hair gives her anxiety and it is a never ending reminder that she once again isn't like those perfect girls. She wasn't like Frenchie. The girl that seemed to have any boy she wanted.

Trent ::

His body. He isn't the most ripped. Yes he had lean muscles but his girlfriend is literally surrounded by sex gods and he's just... Trent. He's nothing special but a fucking idiot so he often only finds the confidence to be sexy when he is drunk. Because other wise he feels like he is embarrassing himself and her.

Emily ::

Herself. She hates every single part of her. She could sit in front of the mirror for hours and nitpick every single flaw. Her mind, her face, her body, her hair, her personality, the way she was too scared. The way she was too brave. She was too nice or she was a bitch. A slut. She would spend hours crying in front of her full body mirror until she mustered up the energy to call Avery to patch her all back up. Make her into that perfect shell of a person once again.

Princeton ::

His abilities. His sisters are fucking ninjas and he's an idiot. Literally bad at everything besides comedy and skateboarding. He wished he could help more but he can't. He can't be serious for more than a second because he feels like that's the only thing he can be. Is the reason his sisters smile.

Atlas ::

His worth. After being the child left behind he always has that nagging question. Is he good enough? Why did she leave? Would Astrid even care if he was still alive. Most of his youth was spent thinking this until his father opened up and his outlook on life changed. He learned on how to hone his demons and not let them control him.

Dagger ::

His Paranoia. It makes him always on edge around the people he should trust the most. A knife was always in his hand and always ready to kill. Even if his tone was relaxed his body almost never was. After being betrayed by his own father. Not being noticed by his mother and being outcasted to being the semi forgotten child he learned he needed to protect himself because no one else will.

Dove ::

Her power. Even as a kid she wanted to be the best at what she was doing. Cheer. Track. Volleyball. Now in the world of Gangs and mafias. She wants to be the best in the game. She wants people to look at her name on the screen her picture and be struck with fear. She wanted them to doubt themselves before they even started to think of a plan to destroy her. But that also includes she scared the people that she loves. People that she goes to school with. It's kinda like being a celebrity. You want your name to be out there. People to stan you but when you are back home in your home town where you grew up. You wanted to be treated like Dove. Not 'the Dove'.