Love Song for their Love Life

arabelle ::
find what you are looking for by Olivia O'Brien
' I always knew you'd be the one To break me down, no, it's not fun. To be the girl you hit and run. Wish you were sorry for the things you've done And after all you put me through. I'm sick and tired of loving you more. I just can't give you what you're looking for '

cara ::
Take your hands off my heart/places you go by MKTO
' Baby you don't even know it, but you're leaving me in pieces. You take, you take, you take me apart. Baby I surrender it's too late for me to get your hands off, hands off. Get your hands off my heart.... Tell me what you'd like (Blank stare). Tell me what you want in life (No care). Welcome to my (nightmare) You should run and hide (I don't play fair). You wanna play here? Well I make the rules and I weren't gonna break them. Baby stay clear. As soon as I'm done and I'm out and I blaze one. We could blow beer. You stood up loving me, later you hater. It's not my fault that you fell for me baby. When I played you wasted '

bree ::
Surprise party by Hoodie Allen
' So come over tonight, ain't nobody home. We can fuck anywhere, you already know. So keep on the lights, we got nothing to hide. This ain't no surprise party. We could start on the bed, end up on the floor. Fuck in every room, girl, I'll give you a tour.This ain't no surprise party '

alec ::
Issues by julia michaels
' I'm jealous, I'm overzealous. When I'm down, I get real down. When I'm high, I don't come down. I get angry, baby, believe me. I could love you just like that And I could leave you just this fast '

boston ::
LOVE by Kendrick Lamar
' Give me a run for my money
There is nobody, no one to outrun me. So give me a run for my money. Sipping bubbly, feeling lovely. Living lovely. Just love me. I wanna be with you, ay (just love me). I wanna be with (just love me, just love). I wanna be with you, ay (love me), I wanna be with. I wanna be with you (love me, just love me) '

soren ::
Love me more by Trippie Redd
' I wish that you would love me. I wish that you would love me more. Nobody else but me. Like, shawty, what you asking for?And lil' bitch, I'm right here, ayy. Like, shawty, what you looking for?I ain't goin', uh, I ain't goin' away. Like, shawty, right there, right there. Nobody can compare, can compare I know it. ain't fair, ain't fair.All mine, all  '

river ::
Paper Thin (live from studio version) by Astrid S
' My heart feels like the sharpest razorblade. I really hope this won't keep me away. Cause I've been drowning here for days. Like a watercolor about to fade. Every inch of me is there to trace. No secrets left here on my page. Underneath my skin I see a change. Blood raises right up to my face. Bursting out, no I can't take it. You really wore me down. Reading my mind just like I'm naked, there's no hiding now'

jaylen ::
Milliennial Love by scarypoolparty
' All men are dogs they say so I'll Run away and become a stray and I'll Come back abused for you to laugh. And tell you're friends I'm nothing. I would work in a sewer 'til I melt.And break my back but close my mouth.Lose my hand in a conveyer belt. Then cry in a lunchroom by myself.... This millennial love is something else But I would do anything for you '

vincenzo (vinny) ::
Tokyo Drifting by Glass Animals
' Scoot-scoot, boy, race up to the super-club. Let rip, like you drank all of the tequila. Get loose, Street Fighter, tear it up. Fresh footwear drippin' out of you onto the rug. Ooh, now you're lettin' go. Heart beatin' faster, feet pushin' on the floor. Ain't nothin' better. Ooh, now you're lettin' go. Heart beatin' faster, feet pushin' on the floor. Ain't nothin' better '

bear ::
Change me by Justin Bieber
' Girl, I'm ready, if you're ready, now. Ooh, is it ever gonna be? If you're with it, then I'm with it, now. To accept all the responsibility. I'd go out of my way. To live by the words that you say. I don't wanna be the same. Maybe you could change me. Maybe you could change me. Maybe you could be the light. That opens up my eyes Make all my wrongs right '

marcelo ::
Who needs love by Trippie Redd
' Fuck your love, fuck it. I don't want none of it. Fuck your trust, fuck it. I don't want none of it, no. Fuck you, fuck you. I don't need your love, love, yeah. Yeah, but who needs love. That ain't never changed, shit. Still the same, I never changed bitch. I been rolling 'round with the same clique. I been rolling 'round with the gang, bitch. Fuck your squad and who you came with. In a foreign car, switching lanes quick. And I'm destined for this fucking greatness, ay '

reign ::
Hurts like hell by Fleurie
'I don't want them to know the secrets. I don't want them to know the way I loved you. I don't think they'd understand it, no. I don't think they would accept me, no...Dreams fight with machines. Inside my head like adversaries. Come wrestle me free. Clean from the war. Your heart fits like a key. Into the lock on the wall '

klaus ::
Catacombs by sød ven
'Lonely caverns built on fragile frames.Full of broken crowns, forgotten names. Don't leave me here. Don't leave me here.... Lay my sins to rest swallow them now Stone above my head sink underground. Just leave me here '

ruby ::
Candy by Dojo Cat
' She's just like candy, she's so sweet. But you know that it ain't real cherry, know that it ain't real cherry. She's just like candy, she's so sweet. But you know that it ain't real, know that it ain't real '

majesty ::
Same Love by Prince Fox
' I'll be over in ten. To do the same shit again. I just want my bestfriend. When I'm drunk on the weekend '