Prompt #5

Prompt :: "I warned you not to hurt his sister."

OCs :: Dove King + Luke Mitchell

She was beyond pissed as she walked into their house. Harry carrying Luke who was beaten to an inch of his life. His face was almost unrecognizable, his torso had more bruises that clear skin. "I warned you not to hurt his sister. I told you not to get involved. I told you don't fuck up. I TOLD YOU NOT TO PLAY WITH THAT FUCKING GIRL!" Dove shouted at the half alive boy that was being sat on the couch.

Luke groaned as he finally got let go and crashed on couch. "Dove come on. Tomorrow is the day to yell at him. Not when we just had to peel him off the pavement." Harry said trying to calm the tiny storm.

"NO HARRY! I warned him. I told him don't fuck around with that family. I told him that he was dangerous. But no one listens to me. I knew this would happen. You don't fuck with Emily Lockhart. You can't just get her pregnant and than refuse her and tell her father about it. What in the world do you think would of happened to you. You are lucky he spared your fucking life Luke." She exclaimed as she paced in front of her best friend.

"I wasn't expecting it to be him. I thought if anyone was gonna retaliate it would of been the older one. He was.. I don't know what happened one minute I was ordering my food and the next I was two blocks away in an alley. I thought I could take either one of them but he.. he what did he do too me?" Luke was hardly even there barely awake.

"The devil." Luke said before he closed his eyes.

"To go please." Luke said with a charming smile to the waitress who seemed immune to his charm. Guess he was gonna have to actually pay for his meal. This town was getting worse and worse by the minute.

"Your order will be ready in a few minutes." The girl stated pushing past him like he was invisible. He sighed as he took a seat by the bar and busied himself with his pocket knife. Flipping it opened and shut.

"Well What a surprise." A voice said from beside him causing him to look over to see his Ex's older brother. Luke hardly even heard his voice maybe heard him speak three times over the six months that he dated his sister. Hell he hardly even saw this brother. Skylar, Luke saw a lot of. Too much off. Too many threats. Too many Glares. Too many shoulder bumps. But Dove always said you see Chance. Run. Something reminded her of her old mentor. The one that truly made her lose everything that made her.

Luke didn't see that though. "What is the surprise? That I like Burgers?" Luke asked rudely with a shake of his head.

Silence fell between the two boys before his voice returned but this time it was different. "Let's go take a walk. We have things to talk." and his brain shut down his vision went dark.

"LUKE!" He heard his head hurt like he work up from a coma. His side was wet and he lifted his head to see he was laying on the damp alley floor. "Luke! Oh my god, who did this too you?" A familiar voice asked he felt hands go to his torso and he yelled in pain.

"Bradli. Don't touch me. He broke my ribs I think. In my pocket my phone. Call Harry. Do not call Dove she will have my ass for this." He said weakly as the girl dug into his coat pocket and pulled out his phone. Her fingerprint unlocking the boys phone. Her distressed cries were the last thing he heard before the world went dark again.

"Hurry. I don't think he is doing well Harry."