Mind reader Part 1

Skylar ::

You walked into the party. It was your first day and a kind soul invited you to this local party out in the woods for homecoming. You have yet to tell people your secret. Mind reading isn't really the best opening statement when you meet people. "I'm gonna introduce you to my friends. Come on." Daisy, your new friend, said with a cheery attitude trying to carry her angelic voice over the loud pounding music. She dragged you through the party. Sweaty bodies hitting you and you swore an unearthly smell erupted from the party. Once you got through the major crowd it seemed as her friends were on the outskirts. Their thoughts filled your mind bouncing off the walls of your skull but one was louder than the others. His voice was deep, husky it was the most alluring thing you have ever heard. 'I could paint her portrait with her own blood on her wall. I'm sure that would send a message to that idiotic family. Oh maybe I could rip out his... no that's Caroline's stupid baby dad. He's kinda off-' "Sky." Daisy said with a smile making his train of thought stop abruptly. You stumble back as you see this girl hug the monster of a man. Did she know? Did the other people know. You gulp as eyes landed on you. The blonde crosses her arms as she looked you up and down. "What's wrong wide eyes?" She said her tone sent a shiver down your back. She was walking closer to you. Trying to stumble back away from this crazy group of people. "Please... I don't... I won't tell anyone." You plead causing Other boy to smirk. "Oh I am sure you won't." He said as your eyes dart to Daisy your only friend who was trying to help you out saying you didn't mean any harm. 'Oh I'm sure you won't be' the man stated in his mind and you looked to the devil again who gently pushed the girl behind him. And you knew then you weren't just another victim to the horrible Lockhart family... you just made the wrong friend.

Ryan ::

She looked very innocent. You watched her from a far. She had her group of friends you wondered why your client even wanted the intel on this immigrant teen. She seemed normal. Only unnormal thing was that she had an adult for a boyfriend and a baby girl at 15. But things happened as you always said. You were just walking down the street to you little studio in the downtown part of the smallish Californian city. You were ready to get back to the client and tell him she was nothing to worry about. You still wondered what such a... high ranking client would want to do with a teenage girl but in your line of work you really didn't need to ask questions as long as they paid in a fair amount you were gonna get their information. You twisted your key into your doorknob and walked in a little tune leaving your lips as you casually walked into your house. You always liked the silence. No thoughts intruding into your mind. Just silence. You opened your eyes and jumped out of your own skin it seemed as you see the very girl you have been gathering information on sitting on your couch. She was leaning back in her spot. Her stance was calm and relaxed but her steely blue eyes were anything but calm. They were angry. "Hello. It's nice to finally meet you." The russian accent made you stop in your tracks. You were hoping to try and get a glimpse into her head trying to see what's in store for yourself. But it was silent. "You know it's a little rude to invite yourself into my life and not even come and say hi. Taking pictures of my daughter in her crib. My boyfriend in the diner." The short statured lady stood up from the couch and made her way to you. You were frozen and heart was on the brink of a heart attack. "My friends. My family... well what you thought was my family. Now see my friends are expecting me to be at the bowling alley in five minutes so we must make this short. So I will ask you once and only once. Who sent you?" The girl asked as she looked through you. Like she knew everything about you even though you haven't even spoken a word to her. It was as if though she was not only a mind reader but a soul reader. "General Trught." You managed to choke out fear seemed to be strangling your throat. Her seemingly perfect head tilted to the side as she continued to pick you apart piece by piece with those eyes of hers. 'Are you scared of me?' It was the first thought you heard from the girl and it shook you to your core as you gulped and nodded your head slowly. A smirk started to slowly develop on her face as she let out a small chuckle. Her hands wringing her wrists before she looked back up at you. "You should be." That innocent face you only saw before was gone as a demon took its place. And you watched her glowing blue eyes as she seemed to suck your soul out of you as she took your life. The last words you heard were in her head. ' you should of never fucked with my family.'