Reactions

After a heated argument, and said character got too heated and scared their partner or friends you get the point. How would they react? All the hot heads included

Dagger
I honestly don't think he would notice very much in the moment. He is very egocentrical and a tad bit on the Sociopathical scale. He doesn't really get the idea that he can be wrong, or do things wrong and coming from the family he does, he isn't used to people that can have their feelings hurt easily. Everyone in his family has the same dark humor at times and have their own coping toxic mechanisms so basically... he won't notice or realize he scared someone or hurt someone. But I think he will notice their flinches or distance as he is very clingy to the people he actually cares about. But don't expect a fucking apologize. He will never apologize not genuinely anyways. If he ever says sorry he never means it. If he is truly sorry, he will stay with you in the silence, his least favorite thing, be more touchy with them, hold their hand. Kiss their forehead, offer to help them. That's his way of apologizing. He doesn't want someone he loves to be scared of him, or fear him. Because he honestly won't hurt anyone he loves not on purpose and he has to live with that fear everyday and he doesn't want the few people that actually care about him to look at him like everyone else does.

Alec
As another hot headed boy, if he is having a heated argument, it's heated. He's pacing the room, punching and throwing things, where Dagger is more verbally hurtful in arguments, Alec has a habit of lashing out with his anger. He never got the refined training like Dagger did. So when he is getting into an argument where he truly feels passionate about his side. He will stand up for his side and he will get angry for them not seeing his side in the light he sees it in. Even he will admit it, he can get scary, that side of him isn't a pretty one. It even scares his family, only a few people can take him down in if he goes further than just an argument. So he always leaves, so he doesn't end up hurting the one he cares about. He might be gone for an hour or a few days, depending how far he lost it. He might even go leave the country to see Dove or Isabelle. Because he knows they can handle the dark side he can't tame. But once he comes back he is calm and apologetic. Taking all the blame even if it wasn't his all his fault. He shouldn't of let his anger get the best of him, and shouldn't of let it get as far as to scare them away from him. He isn't one to be all lovey dovey but he will be a lot more gentler around them just to show them he is really really trying.

Skylar
The dumb hot head, honestly he gets set off on the tiniest things that it's probably a normal thing and at this point he doesn't care if people are scared of him. If you are scared of him then you don't need to be around him because he ain't changing. Too late for that shit. He is a lost cause and he knows that shit. Well unless it was Daisy but he is never angry around her. Even if he was and he flipped out and did a Skylar tantrum, she wouldn't look at him any differently. Coming from experience so hes at the point were if a literally tiny fairy like girl isn't scared of him anyone that is, is a literally fucking pussy and needs to grow up. Also he likes angry sex so if you get him angry he will mostly make up for it in AMAZING LOOONNGG next two days.

Maddox
He is reminds me of that hulk like. Like when in the avengers they told Bruce to go all hulk and get angry. And Bruce was like calmly smiling at them and said 'I am always angry'. That pretty much sums up Maddox. He is ALWAYS angry and very patient. He can take a lot. Trust me he can take a lot, he is Ryan Kozlovsky's son. Yet he is a Kozlovsky. The newest generation and a myth amongst the family is the angry grows with each generation. And to say Alec proved that, well Maddox licked, sealed and mailed that point to the office. So when he snaps... you don't want to be around, he lets go of his grip it's not pretty and it's not nice. He might yell and get annoyed but that's not his anger. And if that scares you, the yelling and threats. Then you better run when his anger comes out because those threats will turn into fortunes. And he will become your personal grim reaper to redeem that fortune. And he will do it with no regret. So basically he won't need or care about your reaction because if you got him angry your feelings are no longer apart of this world. And if he hurt your feelings he will just think he did you a favor in just belittling you instead of killing you. They will probably never receive an apology. But if they are their partner, well maybe he will make up for it in some cuddles or a nice home cooked dinner. But never a sorry. His pride would never. He might say sorry just to defuse the immediate situation but he doesn't mean it. In fact he most likely isn't sorry for what he did. He is almost never wrong and doesn't really care about anyone's opinion.