Jealousy

arabelle ::
Arabelle doesn't feel jealousy that often. But when she does feel jealous over something that someone has she normally feels horrible about herself because what did she not have or do that makes her not have the things she wants.

cara
she is quiet when she is jealous. But she isn't jealous about normal things like people's affection for each other or someone has these shoes she doesn't. Cara couldn't give any fucks to those things. She gets jealous when she sees a happy family. One that doesn't worry like she does.

bree
She lashes out in anger. And it normally doesn't end pretty. Her jealously has made her kill her biological mother... so if you like her don't make her jealous. It won't help you.

alec
Alec likes to hide his feelings so he will not show it but you will tell. He will brush you off and not want to talk and yet he won't leave your side.

boston
He's a big guy with a heart that is very fragile. He doesn't get jealous over materialistic things. But he does when it comes to his partner. He needs someone that will always reassure him that what they have is real. Sure he has fucked around in his day but he still wants to have a real thing.

soren
Soren would just laugh it off and bury it deep down. He isn't one to bring it up ever and ruin someone else's good mood.

river
She doesn't get jealous.

jaylen
Jaylen is that kid that wants to be the best at everything he does. And what he does is musical theatre and he can get very upset if he doesn't get the roll he want but no actions will back up that jealousy. He will do his roll better than anyone else can and try again.

vincenzo (vinny)
He, like what he does with all of his problems, punches them until it solves them.

bear
He will be passive aggressive and depending on who the person is that he's jealous because or of he will get physical.

marcelo
Well Marcelo can't speak so he shows everything through his physical side and emotional side. So he isn't very verbal but very emotional. So he with just ignore whatever it is because he isn't suppose to be an emotional guy.

reign
Kill the issue.

klaus
Scare the issue away or kill them or loves ones.

ruby
She will revert to that bitchy side of her because she is scared she won't be good enough.

majesty
If she is ever jealous of anything. She will avoid it for weeks if not months and everytime she thinks about it she will go to the gym and punch her feelings out