Prompts I wanna write

Things I wanna write but either they aren't long enough for a whole chapter or they are literally just better as one liners.

Fay + Kitty
Setting the scene: they are at some sort of party or dance. Something of that assort, and people try and attempt to kill Fay but she ultimately fights them off and comes out completely unharmed besides a few bumps and bruises here and there.

FAY: "I just killed a man and you are worried about a few tears in my dress?"

KITTY: "yeah! It took forever to find that dress."

Dove + Andy
Setting the scene: Andy just killed her first person and she's struggling gripping the reality of the situation. Dove is there to pick up the pieces and helps to guide her but not lead her.

DOVE: "War is like an alley. It's dirty and grimy, and you might find a body or two, but sometimes you gotta get through them to get where you need to be. For some people, they are just shortcuts."

Emily + Alexander

Setting the scene: in a hotel room after one of their spontaneous hook ups. Emily is getting dressed to leave and Alexander was trying to have a conversation with her but in reality all there was was their normal witty banter

ALEXANDER: "I know there was a compliment in there somewhere in there and I'll take it."

EMILY: "You piece of shit."

ALEXANDER: "Ah, There it is!"

Luke + Dove
Setting the scene: a long fight has been brewing between them for a while. Dove just had dexter and started to date Blaze. Alex just had Luke's first child, LJ. Luke thinks that Dove is changing and becoming more distance and is threatening to leave the house as a whole.

LUKE: "You are changing."

DOVE: "The whole world is changing."

Luke + Alex
Setting the scene: after a heated fight and Luke losing his control but quickly gaining it back he is feeling very shitty about his actions and tries to apologize. He doesn't understand why she even wants him. He scared her and it's proven when she's quivering

ALEX: "you don't scare me. Your anger scares me."

Kingsley + Octavia
Setting the scene: the idea I had was Kingsley finally finds out who Octavia is truly working for and they come together in a combat situation. Kingsley over takes Octavia and had her pinned down. At this point Octavia's life is held in the palm of Kingsley's hand.

OCTAVIA: "Go ahead, Kill me!"

KINGSLEY: "I am not Trikru. I do not kill for sport."

Hope + Kris
Setting the scene: Hope and Kris have never been close close because Hope has always gone inbetween New York and California. Yet they are still siblings, so one day she sees Kris a little down. She takes him out and treats him to dinner at the diner. And while they are enjoying their meals. She starts talking about things. She isn't very good at the joking around and being 'fun' but she tries. But she eventually just gets to what she wants to say. She finds out he doesn't feel like he's enough, not smart enough, not strong enough, etc...