Prompt #4

Prompt :: "I won't let you die." "I don't think that's how it works." "I am Death, Honey. I decide how it works."

OCs :: Joey Kozlovsky

They had been together for years now. Best Friends since the moment she first talked to him. And know it was finally time he met her family. The people that weren't her twin. The people that were intimidating even to her. "You know I won't let you die." Joey said as they sat outside of the all black mansion. Her sisters just a few yards from them with the tiger, bear and serpent. Not the most calming scene to approach to. Her hand slide into his larger hands her slender fingers slipping inbetween his.

He gave her a nervous laugh and looked over at her. "I don't think that's how it works." He said as he tore his eyes from the older terrifying looking sister and looked over to the younger sibling. The one that has been by his side since his senior year.

Joey scoffed and shook her head. Always trying to make light of very serious situations. "I am Death, Honey. I decide how it works." She declared with a smile as she squeezed his hand and pecked his cheek. 

"What if they don't approve of you not being someone with affiliations. You are just with me a fresh out of Acting school Man that is almost four years older than you." He declared and she immediately regretted even speaking to him about what her father always expected her life to be. 

"I am Almost 18 now. I am pregnant with your child. I love you. I don't see anyone else putting up with my shit. So you aren't going anywhere and my family is gonna have to deal with my incredibly hot actor baby daddy and hopefully soon fiance. No rush but just so you know. Black simple diamond. My dream." Joey said as she pecked his lips. "Now come on. Let's go so when aren't late for dinner. My mother is gonna make sure you leave 40 pounds heavier. Speaking of which should of just brought her over the day before your matches. She would of made your mass gaining a breeze." She said as she opened the door and stepped out.

"Also don't touch the snake. As Death I am warning you that's the one thing I can't save you from."