Habits

Allura ::

Avoiding the reality. She tends to push good people away because she doesn't believe that she deserves them

Tiffany ::

Breaking people's heart. She is a player and doesn't realize that people don't have the same mind set about sex as she does. For her it's just for a stress relief or for fun. For most it's more serious and sacred

Skylar ::

Punching things that don't deserve it. He has anger issues and tends to hit things or people that just happen to be his arm length away

Joey ::

Of saying things she shouldn't. She really doesn't have a filter and is an open book. She can really only keep the secrets when she knows she has too but if you admit a crush to her or something you should just know it will never just stay with her.

Raven ::

Getting grease everywhere. As a mechanic she tends to work on a lot of things mostly cars and forgets to wash her hands so most of the time anything she touches will have a hand print of black grease on it.

Mattie ::

Hacking. If someone is trying to talk to her she won't properly talk to you until she hacked into the government data base and know everything about you before she even considers you as a human being.

Tate ::

Running away from his problems. He really hardly ever faves anything head on. He tends to avoid problems and then they bit him in the ass later.

Darbie ::

She's a bitch to everyone. Really even her boyfriend. It's like a habit she has picked up from rudely rejecting boys throughout her life it's just something that has stuck.

Chandler ::

Carrying a scrunchie. He has long hair and his sister has long hair and so he just always has an extra one on him.

Mikey ::

Caring too much. He takes pity on too many people and its lost him a lot of fights.

Pia ::

Manipulation. She tends to half way manipulate people into do what she wants. You can't really blame her she does it subconsciously. She was raised to do it

Luka ::

Forgets that he has free time. Luka is a business man and with that he had to work and work and work. And sometimes he forgets that he has to take a break.

Bianca ::

Trying to appease her mother. She is a smart, kind girl. But she does horrible thing just to make her mother happy.

Quinten ::

His ego. He has this habit where his ego gets him in trouble because not everyone thinks the same thing as he does.

Kingsley ::

She tends to scare people way because she knows way to much about people. She reads into much when she first sees people and tends to know what they are thinking