Nicknames

Ryan ::

< Ry > a nickname that is just a shortened version of her real name. It's the one that most people call her
< Rybread > something that Joey calls her and other close friends call her. Even though she hates that kind of bread but she likes the name no matter what because her friends like the name
< Little Russian > something exclusively Dillion gets to call her. She will get offended if anyone else says it.

Maddox ::

< Little Boy > a old name for Maddox growing up that he loved but once he reached 6' he quite literally outgrew that nickname. Even though Lincoln and Alec sometimes still calls him that.

< Maddy, Mad Hatter, Baby, Teddy Bear, etc...> honestly all nicknames given to him by his little puff ball.

Chance :: 

< Cee > something only his family members can call him. Literally there isn't a nickname that someone can call him that he won't break your neck over.

< Daddy > something that is sacred to his children and he only allows his kids to say. Other wise depending on the person he will be breaking necks. But something his semi kinda best friend likes to call him and he can't necessarily break her neck so he internally breaks her neck.

< Baby > Caroline. Exclusively can call him this. Other wise you are a whore and he will make sure you believe that statement.

Troye ::

< Roy > what his father calls him he actually hates this name but his father calls him this to make Troye seem more grown up.

< Idiot > frequent nickname by most people that walk on this earth. Fawn's favorite name for him

< Baby Bro > only Frenchie can call him this because well she's his older brother and it just makes sense

< Hottie with the Swimmers Body > kitty. That's all you need for an explanation.

< Lover > his main man Trent and their every growing Bromance.

Sage ::
< Bitch > her personal favorite because let's face it. The only people that can call her that and live are her least favorite people on the world and that's the best thing they could think of calling her. Which gives her a win because her insults are so much better.

< Princess > Skylar called her this growing up. And still calls her this even when her crown fell her father made sure to put it right back where it belongs.

< Little Tornado > Maddox coined the nickname after their reunion. It was after he realized she could destroy everything but she had an eye of the storm.

< Bubbles > Her brother's nickname for her. Something that has a double meaning now. It used to mean that she had a bubbly personality nice and airy. Innocent. Now it meant she was as fragile as a bubble ready to pop with the slightest touch.

Zara ::

< Z > the same nickname that only she and her twin shared and they only called each other that name because other wise it gets confusing.
< Angel > Dakota called her this because she had the voice of an angel. And was his only daughter.