Prompt #1

Prompt ::  "how do we keep getting into these kinds of situations?"
"17 years of friendship and  I still don't know"

OCs :: Troye Peerson and Trent King

"Trent! Get your fat ass over this fence! Now is not the time to have two left feet!" The boy exclaimed as he reached his hand down for his friend to grab.

"OH I AM SORRY! PLEASE LET ME TAKE A BREAK AND LET ME REATTACH MY RIGHT FOOT! FORGOT TO SWITCH IT OUT BEFORE THE COPS CAME!" Trent yelled as the lights were getting closer to them. He looked behind him before jumping up to grab his friend's hand and felt his feet get pulled off the ground and thrown over the wall.

"Wow... have you been working out?" Trent asked pausing as he looked at the boy. The blonde's face stretched into a smile.

"Oh yeah? Can you tell? You know I gotta get ready to carry you down that aisle. Graduation is coming up and if Emma rejects your proposal I gotta be able to carry you off the stage." Troye stated before the cops began to yell at them.

"Jump. Aim for the garbage cans. Don't land on the ground you will snap a leg or something." Troye declared before he launched himself off the top of the wall and elegantly rolled to the floor.

Trent never could get over how graceful his chaotic friend could be when he wanted to be. "Okay Trent you got this. Just jump into the trash. I mean it's not hard." He told himself as he prepped himself to jump. But he felt a hand grip his leg and he yelped in surprised and jumped... totally off course.

The pain flashed up his leg as he screamed in the ground.

"Oh now you have done it coppers! Come on he's fragile!" Troye exclaimed as he ran to his friend.

"Yeah yeah yeah tell that to the judge." The female cop said as she handcuffed Troye.

"Doctor. we will tell the doctor since they will need to patch you up after his sister finds out what you did to her brother." Troye said as the male cop called in an ambulance.

••••••

"What the fuck Trent! How did you roll your ankle from jumping off a five foot gate! You are 6'2! You could of walked over it!" Emma exclaimed as they sat in Trent's hospital room.

"You know heights and walking in general scare him Ems. How about you go get us some coffee. It's been a long night. And we still have to get the charged lifted off us." Troye said with a small laugh as he patted Emma's back.

"Why were you guys on private property anyways!" Emma declared and sighed once her boyfriend just shrugged her arms.

"Fun. We were there to have fun."

Trent watched his girlfriend get up and storm away a long string of cuss words and curses left her mouth. He smiled at the beautiful site of her. Her eyebrow scrunched up as she stomped off her little fist curled up by her side.

"How do we keep finding ourselves in these kinds of situations?" Trent asked with a laugh as Troye sat next to him.

Troye just simply shrugged. "17 years of friendship and I still don't know the answer... but I can tell you this this won't be our last trip here." Troye declared as he hugged his friend.

"Your sister is gonna pay off the judge again right?" Trent asked while they embraced.

"Oh hell yeah that's a given."