Funny dagger shit

Quotes:

Dove: is that a dead body?

Dagger: maybe?

Dove: it is. I can see it right in front of me.

Dagger: look I will clean it up in a minute. I just needed an icecream break.

🔪

Onyx: did you have to hit me with a corpse leg? Was that really necessary?

Dagger: necessary? No. Hilarious? Yes

🔪

Dagger: you here to finish me off, sweetheart? Well then come on, I only have the next 30 minutes free before Dottie needs me to be her pack mule at the mall.

🔪

Dagger: this *breathes in the fresh air and happily smiles* is what mass murder brings you. Pure happiness

🔪

Dagger: look at him! He's smiling! See I told you he would be fine with this.

Dottie: he's smiling because he's terrified and you threatened to kill him with a knife.

Dagger: well what else was I suppose to do? Mom said I can't kill anyone outside the target and he saw me take off the man's head.

🔪

Dagger: this way is so much more efficient.

Dottie: this way is gonna get us killed.

Dagger: oh I'm sorry would you like me to place their organs back in there body and we can ask for a restart?

🔪

Reign: we literally have one shot so don't blow this.

Dagger: well fuck no pressure than Dottie.

Dottie: dag this is your part of the job.

Dagger: well fuck this shit.

🔪

Dagger: why would you put Fireworks next to the bomb.

Dottie: I wanted it to look pretty!

Dagger: okay fair.

Reign: Not fair. It was suppose to be subtle.

Dagger: what the hell is subtle about a bomb. At least it had some flare to it. I like flare.

🔪

*dottie and dagger on a secret infiltration mission*

Dottie: *mad at dagger for killing the last guard and
shoving his body into the aqueduct, and signaling the next move but throwing in some sass*