Song/Lyric

Allura ::

Daylight by Maroon 5 ; 'when the daylight comes I'll have to go. But tonight I'm gonna hold you so close. Cause in the daylight we'll be on our own. But tonight I need to hold you so close '

Tiffany ::

Candy by Dojo Cat ; ' I can be your sugar when you're fiendin' for that sweet spot. Put me in your mouth, baby, and eat it 'til your teeth rot. I can be your cherry, apple, pecan, or your key lime. Baby I got everything and so much more than she's got '

Skylar ::

Scream from Highschool Musical 3 ; 'It's just so hard Voices in my head. Tell me they know best. Got me on the edge. They're pushin', pushin', they're pushin. I know they've got a plan But the ball's in my hands. This time is man-to-man. I'm drivin', fightin', inside of A world that's upside down. It's spinning faster. What do I do now Without you? I don't know where to go. What's the right team. I want my own thing. So bad I'm gonna scream '

Joey ::

Falling in Love by Dennis Kruissen ; ' Cause your mind and your heart can't keep that pace. Always happens when you least expect it. Takes you over and it knocks you on your face. And it gets deeper as you flip the pages. Same story but it's told in a different way. It's been a journey but i'm glad you made it. Calling home and they pray that you're here to stay '

Raven ::

The Wanting by J Roddy and the business ; ' My mechanics of coping. Alcohol, melatonin Ain't enough to get you out of my life You can grab, you can hold it But you're gonna let go when Everything about it just ain't right So we're just Dead fields sown in pain I'm the last of your name I can't do it all but I wouldn't do it all the same Hard hearts, soft on the past Well the hurt came quick, bitterness came to last You're the one thing that I want And the wanting's all I'll have '

Mattie ::

Ruin the Friendship by Demi Lovato ; ' Baby, you and I got history. And we can't deny our chemistry. So why the fuck are we a mystery?
Let's just go with the connection, give me your affection '

Tate ::

Habits by Machine Gun Kelly ; ' I fell in love with a very bad habit I was alive for the very first time You said goodbye when I was trying to say
"Something ain't right inside of me"
I wanna run away I don't wanna stay I wish you could relate I'd wish upon a star, fuck that, leave it up to fate We are who we are so don't judge me Just 'cause it's hard to smile Read between thin white lines See what's in my mind'

Darbie ::

God is a Woman by Ariana Grande ; ' You, you love it how I move you. You love it how I touch you. My one, when all is said and done. You'll believe God is a woman. And I, I feel it after midnight. A feelin' that you can't fight. My one, it lingers when we're done. You'll believe God is a woman '

Chandler ::

NYLON by Machine Gun Kelly ; ' when you call me I pick up and say, 'Fuck you' And I say it to your face bitch, you can run and tell it to the clique. Two nines in the waist. My gun and my dick '

Mikey ::

Ending by Isak Danielson ; ' We're at the end of the line. She keeps me from holding her tight Trying to make sure she's fine Don't let me go We took hundred steps back How you said "goodbye" was sad Now when I think of it, I... Please, let me go '

Pia ::

Fetish by Selena Gomez ; Reaching your limit
Say you're reaching your limit Going over your limit But I know you can't quit it Something about me Got you hooked on my body Take you over and under and twisted up like origami I'm not surprised I sympathize, ah I can't deny Your appetite, ah

Luka ::

Rush by William Singe ; ' I'm having conversations with angels, dreamers, and demons I'm just tryna catch a ride to the city Backseat to another man's vision Can you take me there tonight? Show me a light Take me up to paradise Come bring me back to life '

Bianca ::

Waving Through a Window from Dear Evan Hanson ; ' We start with stars in our eyes. We start believing that we belong. But every sun doesn't rise. And no one tells you where you went wrong. Step out, step out of the sun. If you keep getting burned Step out, step out of the sun. Because you've learned, because you've learned. On the outside, always looking in. Will I ever be more than I've always been? '

Quinten ::

e.z. by Blackbear ; ' I don't need love, instant gratification Cut, copy, and paste 'til the colors are all faded I don't mean half the mean shit that I say It's like how I know you fucked every dude on your summer playlist Want you to want me for more than vacations and cars that go fast Mansions, mounds of cocaine, and What's inside my heart is often mistaken Like hotel room temperature, distant and vacant I'm filled up with love, I don't want no one to take it Cause I've been fucked up since the last time I gave it Don't tell me you love me, don't say it to say it Don't ask me who hurt me 'cause the story keeps changin''

Kingsley ::

Sorry by Halsey ; ' I run away when things are good And never really understood The way you laid your eyes on me In ways that no one ever could And so it seems I broke your heart My ignorance has struck again I failed to see it from the start And tore you open 'til the end And I'm sorry to my unknown lover Sorry that I can't believe that anybody ever really Starts to fall in love with me Sorry to my unknown lover Sorry I could be so blind Didn't mean to leave you And all of the things that we had behind '