Prompt #8

He hardly even got back to America and already a job was handed to him on a silver platter. Was he upset? You could say that, he wanted to unpack and rewind with his girl yet he was now standing in a puddle of blood. Grabbing a new magazine for his gun he heard the satisfying click of a loaded gun.

Ella always asks and bothers him about always wearing black but in moments like this when blood was shed black was the best thing to wear. Not as noticeable. His footsteps echoed in the quiet warehouse. The job was simple, too simple for this town.

His hands went to an open box seeing the shipping details. "Applegate, CA to Ireland." He mumbled as his eye brows furrowed. What the hell were they doing shipping shit there? His fingers wrap under the lip of the shipping container and ripped it open. Nails flying off into the darkness of the poorly lit warehouse.

His eyes slightly widen as the amount of money was being shipped was ridiculous. What was Alec hiding from him? His eyes continued to travel. 'Cain O'Conner' Ella's Dad? "Excuse you but you kinda killed a bunch of men and now have your grubby hands all over my shipment." A voice broke the silence causing Maddox to raise his gun surprised to see a slightly shorter boy right behind him.

How did he sneak up on him? He pressed the barrel to the center of the unknown boy's head. This action only caused the boy to smirk. "Unless your name is Cain O'Conner I don't think this is your shipment." Maddox stated with a scowl.

"It is. Sadly my mother sucked at names." The boy declared Cooly as if their wasn't a loaded gun pointed straight at his head. It confused the man but honestly in this town he was probably one of the gang kids.

"Unlikely it's my girlfriend's dads name." Maddox declared with a smirk but a smile only grew on the boy's face.

"Not unlikely. She's not the first girl that called me daddy." The boy said as if if he knew it would set off the older boy he stepped out of the way gun his hand gripping the man's wrist and twisted it so the bullet goes into the ground. "Don't be mad. She definitely isn't."

Maddox used his other hand and gripped the boy's collar and threw him into the shopping containers. His breathing was getting heavy as anger washed over his body. But the boy was just laughing as he brushed himself off. "Oh big boy Maddox got some anger issues." He said as his two different colored eyes shined in the lights giving him a demonic look. Maddox thought he looked scary but the unknown boy in front of him was terrifying. "Too bad you didn't know I'm the king of anger issues."

The boy slipped a blade into his hands. "Who are you?" Maddox asked as he the boy seemed to fight with expertise. Which impossible everyone here was gang affiliation this boy fought as if he been fighting since before he could walk. Just like him.

"Dagger." The knife slid into his skin like butter which made Maddox freeze. He hasn't been bested since he was ten years old. The knife pulled out. "Dagger King. It was a pleasure to meet you." The boy whispered into his ear before pushing the boy to the ground. Maddox was ready to get right back up but Dagger's foot was placed on his chest.

"Once again this is my shipment." The boy growled letting his true anger slip as Maddox's own gun slipped into the boy's hands. Aiming true at him. Maddox looked into his eyes if this was how it's gonna was end maybe he should of never ran away. Ella would be alone in this town. He should of never took her with him.

"Dag. Leave him." A softer voice came into the picture as a small blonde came to the boy's side. "He isn't with them anymore. Reign confirmed it. We will need him later." The blonde said finally looking at him and she too had the devil's eyes. Two different colors shining under the full moon.

Dagger growled before in a flash Maddox felt the most pain he felt in a long time hit him across the face. His vision went as he slipped under the darkness.

"He has the Boss' kid. We want to stop this before it begins. The daughter is the key to it." Dottie spoke as her twin got off the unconscious man as their team rolled in to take the shipments.

"We could of gotten the kid without him. You didn't feel his punches. I would rather have him dead then walking around town." Dagger scoffed as he grabbed the large man's arm and brought him over to a pillar. "He's good they trained him well. Too well. If it was anyone else that took him on I'm sure they would fail. Excluding Crazy Lockhart Bitch."

"Her name is Sage and she isn't crazy. She's insane. Different. And that's why you are the brauns of this relationship and I'm the sex appeal." Dottie joked as she tied the rope around the large man.

Dagger gave her an annoyed look and shook his head flipping her the bird. The twin blew a kiss to the large boy and walked back to the cars to go home. Her heels clicking as she walked. "Annoying. Completely utterly annoying." He muttered.

"I agree sir." A random man spoke to the boy making him look back. He must be new because you don't speak with Dagger King. The face on the 15 year olds face scared the grown man.

"My sister annoys you?" Dagger asked as he walked to the man and in a flash the gun was pressed under his chin. The man couldn't even speak as fear took over. "A tip. Don't talk about my sister ever." Dagger said as he pressed the cold metal even harder against his jaw before releasing the man and walking away.

"Never! You got it sir!" The man sounded so relieved the King boy spared his life but it was just a mere second more and the man dropped to the ground his blood spewing and mixing with the others.

"Someone clean that idiot up." Dagger ordered as he walked out of the warehouse where his sister awaited him. Her arms crossed in disappointment. "Don't even want to hear it. He had it coming. You know I have a timer after a few hours I have to kill someone. It was kill o'clock."