Chapter 6

At the fort, Ceaser and Autumn sat in a observation box in the coliseum as they watched their soldiers train vigorously. Some of the Legionary recruits fired Assault Rifles and Cowboy Repeaters while the Enclave soldiers fired their Laser and Plasma weapons.

"My scouts inform me that your Escado is heading to Westside." Ceaser said. "It is near New Vegas, so we can loop around Camp McCarran and hit the town on the way to Vegas."

Autumn nodded. "Yes, that does sound like a strategical way to take out both our adversaries."

Ceaser looked at Autumn in a way that seemed like curiosity mixed with worry. "What is the matter? You alright?"

Autumn looked up at Ceaser. "Oh yes everything is fine." and he went back to thinking. And if Ceaser could read his thoughts, he would see Autumns true intentions. 'And once we take care of Escado, I will personally take care of Ceaser, then order my troops to kill these barbarians. Then we will control New Vegas and regain D.C.!"

But Autumn wasn't the only one to think of betrayal. 'Imbecilic fool.' Ceaser said. 'As soon as he helps me take care of Rameriz and his New Vegas Army, I'll turn on him, using his own tech against him and taking out the competition.'

As they were thinking however, there was a large explosion. Ceaser and Autumn looked up and saw the two Super Mutant guards fly through the air, their limbs broken and dismembered. Then more Super mutants flowed over the ridge, firing into the crowd of Legion and Enclave soldiers.

"Fire all heavy weapons!" Autumn yelled. As soon as he said that, several missiles flew through the air and hit the crowd of giant humanoids. They flew through the air, sending more body parts flying. Several of the mutants fired miniguns on the ridge, killing the soldiers. Enclave soldiers returned fire with Gatling lasers, which decimated the group in seconds. Still it was not enough to stop the remaining mutants. Ceaser looked into the crowd and spotted the leaders.

One had green skin and wore a giant earpiece and armor as he swung a giant rebar club. The second had a tire on one shoulder and ripped power on the rest of his body. The third had purple skin and wore a flowery hat on his . . . or her head. It swung a blade that seemed to be made of Vertibirds wing.

"Fire on those three!" Ceaser yelled. All the Legionares fired sniper rifles and assault rifles down at the three super mutants. Ceaser turned around and felt a hand hit him in the face. Instantly his vision was black.

***********************************************************************************************************************

A few hours later, Ceaser woke up in his tent. His hand was pounding from when that object hit him. He rushed outside and saw his fort in chaos. Bodies littered the floor, mainly super mutant bodies. Four Legionaries carried the limp form of the earpiece wearing mutant. "This one's name is Marcus, the other two escaped with the rest of their group." said Legate Inculta.

Ceaser picked up a .44 Magnum off of the ground and put it to Marcus's head. "What the fuck were you thinking? You really thought you little band of Muties would stop a force like the powers of the Legion and Autumn's Enclave?"

Marcus looked up, one of his eyes missing. He spat at Ceaser, causing a giant glob of blood and mucus to hit him in the face. "Go to hell."

Ceaser wiped the blood from his eyes and pulled the trigger on his Magnum. Marcus's body jolted, then went limp, causing the Legionaries to drop the body. "Put it with the rest of the carcass’s and get all troops ready. And signal Colonel Autumn, I believe it's time we start our attack on New Vegas."